• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed III & Liberation: New images

MYE

image.php
acl14b3j6k.jpg

image.php
acl1711kis.jpg

hmmmmmm

Derrick01

Banned
I can't wait until I get that AC Vita bundle. In some ways I'm more excited for that then 3, though I want that bad too. Damn Ubi delaying it a month.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?

Holy bullshots. Game won't look anywhere near that clean, unfortunately.

EDIT: Hell, AC3 on the consoles won't look that good.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Yeah, waiting for the official verdict on the superior console version before I buy.

Vita "screenshots" are amusing.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Ubullshots in full force.

VanWinkle

Obviously bullshots in typical Ubisoft fashion, but my goodness both of these games look amazing. I can't wait to buy both.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Holy shit at the Liberation screens.

Would've fooled me if you said they were capped from a 360 or PS3 version.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Holy shit at the Liberation screens.

Would've fooled me if you said they were capped from a 360 or PS3 version.

Yeah, it's so blatant.

A bit off-topic; but considering there is no disclaimer, how is this not considered some type of "false advertising"? I know a lot of developers/publishers are guilty of the same thing, so I'm not trying to single out Ubi.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I wonder if those screens are really bullshots.

This would be about the time developers learned how to get the most out of the system, and the Vita's a pretty powerful system, right?

edit: to clarify, I'm sure those images are touched up somewhat. I'm just curious as to how much.

I wonder if those screens are really bullshots.

This would be about the time developers learned how to get the most out of the system, and the Vita's a pretty powerful system, right?

edit: to clarify, I'm sure those images are touched up somewhat. I'm just curious as to how much.

Dude, those shots make it seem as if the Vita has better graphics then most current gen games.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Eh, looking at some Uncharted: Golden Abyss screens, yeah those are probably bullshots lol

Although I'm really curious to see what this game will look like.

I worry not much with ACIII, cause of PC edition, but hot damn at the Vita pics, those supersampled AA'd shots are insane looking! Discount the AA, and the shots are still really ridiculousness good looking. Who you kidding Ubisoft?

Squire

Banned
Very pretty. I might be more interested in Liberation than the vanilla game. That last shit gives me a Snake Eater vibe.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
How does the gameplay compare to Batman?

Bullshots to the extreme. :lol

That said, I want Liberation...it looks so much more interesting and unique setting wise. But I don't have a Vita. =/

I hope AC3 delivers, it looks good, but I still expected more.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
I'm thinking those first two Liberation screens have to be from some CG intro or something? Supersampling aside, they can't be really be pulling off lighting and shading like that on Vita?

VanWinkle

Honestly, I think those are art using game renders, rather than screenshots or even bullshots. Lighting and obviously IQ are too good, but at the same time, the textures aren't insanely detailed or anything.

Top Bottom