• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Review Scores

Dated?? So what other game has better animation then this?

God of War.

I'm just going to quote that; not sure if this is the case but if this is true, you clearly bought the game without checking up any kind of information about it. But then, I don't really believe that.

Quote the fuck out of it if you like, what is even so unbelievable about that for you?

I did buy the game without looking up anything. I walked into JB hifi to buy God of War, the games department guy said the new AC was getting all 9/10 reviews and the metacritic was decent and I love the setting so I bought it. I always thought the series had potential, Assassins Creed OG on PS3 was probably one of the most hyped up I've ever been about a game because the animation "at the time" blew my mind. I wanted more from 2 and I was disappointed and bored. The next few installments looked the same and I won't lie purchased some random pack of 2 brotherhood and something else on steam and never touched them after watching gameplay. Think it cost me like $5. I havnt touched anything since, I heard gameplay changed with Origins, saw the new game and setting. Im giving it a crack now. Seems pretty shit, I regret wasting my money on this franchise again. 0/3 so far on this franchise for enjoyment.

ODkvjBs.png

Last edited:

Sonny Black

Quote the fuck out of it if you like, what is even so unbelievable about that for you?

What is so unbelievable about that for me ?
That a person complain about a 2018 product he thought would be like a 2007 product without informing himself first.

Last edited:
Game looks beautiful on the X1X.

Now my mind just drifts to other settings that could be this great. Definitely a Norse/Viking setting would be proper awesome. I could also go for a Celtic or Arthurian AC.

Then of course a feudal Japan game would be pretty sweet, but also I could see an Ancient China or Mongol game would be equally great.

Edit: And I know they're not for everyone, but these 4k/HDR open world games like Witcher 3, AC: Origins, AC: Odyssey, and upcoming Read Dead Redemption 2 all look so nice. Hopefully the next Elder Scrolls looks equally as impressive.

Last edited:
Some of these complaints are blowing my mind.

The game doesn't even click for me like Origins did but it's not because I can't kill bosses five levels above me or because a useless store is buried in the menus.

There's something about the world design that irritates me. After playing Origins and more recently Far Cry Primal, it feels too cluttered and overdesigned. That goes for both macro and micro scale. I'm having a hard time reading the environment.
Also the ship gameplay feels a lot worse than in Black Flag and Rogue, but maybe it gets better...

Neolombax

In an RPG you are supposed to create or customize a character and how they look. That's also true for all games that offer character customization. Destiny 1 didn't have Infusion at launch and people complained about not being able to customize their character properly because they had to keep changing their armor to the highest light.

I am not sure why this is so complicated for you to understand. People will try to customize their character because the game offers this feature. They will then realize they need resources. Then a "Time Saver" microtransaction might help them to avoid having to play all the side content for it. That's the hook.

I heard later in the game some missions are level gated as well, but I didn't play far enough to reach that point.

Yes, people will try to customize the character on how they look. I do that too. But I dont do it when my character is lvl 2 when the level cap is say 50. I would do it once I get to maybe 45 and above. Because in the early stages of an RPG, power is everything. Once near max you can afford to tweak based on how you might want to look. By then it wouldnt cost you so much to infuse gear, as opposed to infusing everytime you level up. This is what I do anyway. And once you are high level enough, all gear drops are scaled towards your high level anyway, so theres a chance that the gear that youre looking for would drop later on. That basically eliminates the need to infuse altogether.

Sygma

Depends on the Bounty Hunter for me. However, now at the level I am at, my Assassination stat is so high that I rarely have to fight for more than a few seconds. It is insane at how much you can break the game with literal 5 seconds of thinking about stats.

at lvl 31 im doing like 81000 crit combo finishers and one shots all day when going at it at night (spear lvl 2 for now). Its getting completely crazy I love it. Also conquest battles are now easy since spear lvl 2 but I guess that was to be expected

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
What does he even need to prove? Have you even played the game? In order to do one of the very first missions in the game you need to be level 5 to even come close to killing the target. I tried at level one and after stabbing him 700 times with the worst combat possible I gave up because I was fucking bored and went and did side quests. I just want to sneak around, the combat is awful and the game keeps forcing me to kill people out in the open like the worst assasin ever. I'll be trading this in the second RDR2 comes out and even then I don't know if I'll hang onto it that long. For a game that is sitting on a shelf for $149AU including the season pass it's pretty disgusting how much filler shit is in the game this early into the journey

The levelling system is awful in which already I can't even just put on a pair shoes because.. I'm not at the right level. I can't wear shoes without going up a level. I'm already constantly behind the level requirement for gear I'm given and missions and I'm only now level 6 and up to the second island. My first AC game since 2 and I won't be coming back. The environment is beautiful and I'm enjoying that aspect and trying to get my $70AU worth which apparently isn't fucking enough for them.

Have you even read the thread, Roy? If so, you wouldn't make such an ignorant statement.

at lvl 31 im doing like 81000 crit combo finishers and one shots all day when going at it at night (spear lvl 2 for now). Its getting completely crazy I love it. Also conquest battles are now easy since spear lvl 2 but I guess that was to be expected

Agreed. Nothing really lasts for very long.

Sygma

Agreed. Nothing really lasts for very long.

Yeah but these first 20 hours had quite a bit of challenge in them in Nightmare which I really enjoyed. Still got 5 - 6 beasts to go and Athens to get to. Not sure I'll 100% this since it honestly seems to be too much for me, the only open world I've ever 100% d (main game + dlc) was Horizon anyway

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Yeah but these first 20 hours had quite a bit of challenge in them in Nightmare which I really enjoyed. Still got 5 - 6 beasts to go and Athens to get to. Not sure I'll 100% this since it honestly seems to be too much for me, the only open world I've ever 100% d (main game + dlc) was Horizon anyway

Yep, but even then the challenge was mostly around the bounty hunters and the beasts. The rest still died relatively easily. Critical Assassination + Hero Strike is usually enough if you have +assassin damage on gear.

What is so unbelievable about that for me ?
That a person complain about a 2018 product he thought would be like a 2007 product without informing himself first.

I don't think you read any of what I wrote. At all. I mean what you said is so incorrect I can't be fucked picking apart such a shit little nonsense drive by from a troll. It's a forum I'm allowed to not like a game even after multiple attempts and a revisit after almost a decade which I assume is longer than you have been alive you. What can't you believe about my statement? That I spoke to a human and wanted an honest answer about the quality of a product. I didn't read a single review about God of War either, my purchase was based on word of mouth and I love the game.

Have you even read the thread, Roy? If so, you wouldn't make such an ignorant statement.

What are you talking about? I mean at all, how can my own opinion of a game be ignorant lmao. It's fucking mine, you don't get to decide.

Last edited:

Sonny Black

I don't think you read any of what I wrote. At all.
Well, I read what you wrote. You are upset because this game is an RPG and you didn't know when you bought it...because you did not informed yourself.

Last edited:
I don't think you read any of what I wrote. At all. I mean what you said is so incorrect I can't be fucked picking apart such a shit little nonsense drive by from a troll. It's a forum I'm allowed to not like a game even after multiple attempts and a revisit after almost a decade which I assume is longer than you have been alive you. What can't you believe about my statement? That I spoke to a human and wanted an honest answer about the quality of a product. I didn't read a single review about God of War either, my purchase was based on word of mouth and I love the game.

What are you talking about? I mean at all, how can my own opinion of a game be ignorant lmao. It's fucking mine, you don't get to decide.
You asked him if he's even played the game. If you had read the thread you'd be aware that he has. Hence 'ignorance'.

Sonny Black

Also, just because it is your opinion, does not make it immune from criticism or invalidation.
Definition of opinion:
A belief or judgement that rests on ground insufficient to produce complete certainty.

It can be seen from the above definition that if you hold an opinion contrary to a certain fact it must be, by definition, invalid or wrong. An opinion may even be silly or an indication that you have difficulty with rational thought etc.

If someone says your opinion is wrong; the first step must always be to reconsider your opinion. We are all wrong sometimes. People often respond to criticism by saying “well, its my opinion”.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit

My quote and bold was in reference to your statement of "Have you even played the game?". If you had bothered to read the thread, you would not have made such an ignorant statement, as it is clear that I *have* played the game. I suggest you work on reading comprehension as this is the second failure of understanding of what has been written in this thread from you.

Last edited:

Raven117

Gold Member
Also, just because it is your opinion, does not make it immune from criticism or invalidation.
Definition of opinion:
A belief or judgement that rests on ground insufficient to produce complete certainty.

It can be seen from the above definition that if you hold an opinion contrary to a certain fact it must be, by definition, invalid or wrong. An opinion may even be silly or an indication that you have difficulty with rational thought etc.

If someone says your opinion is wrong; the first step must always be to reconsider your opinion. We are all wrong sometimes. People often respond to criticism by saying “well, its my opinion”.
Well, opinions are close to feelings, and you can't argue feelings, so you can't argue opinions. </sarcasm>

VertigoOA

Banned
This is retarded. Faux outrage. What fucking grinding? I’m not sitting here waiting for random battles in the overworld to lvl up.

Doing quests and sidequests is not grindy. The game is huge and bloated. That’s all that is. Oh, you don’t want to do that? Maybe next time buy some linear, 12hr cover shooter instead doofus.

I think we’ve entered the era of low effort gaming.

“Give me everything, give it to me now, and it should be free!”

Last edited:
The mercenary system is bullshit. How come all reviewers praise it but I can't walk ten feet without three magnetic malakas homing in on me? The civilians and soldiers are retarded too, I legit don't understand why everyone is mad at me all the time.
This is a goddamn monkey paw wish - I missed that AC1 panic rush when I killed a target and the whole city was on my ass. Now I'm running from Megaris like Jack Sparrow from the cannibals.

The merc system works like the fucking Oblivion theft! It's telepathic: you murder some dudes, leave no witnesses and a bounty is placed on your head. On top of that the mercenaries are magnetic. The Phylakes from Origins were just roaming the world, these guys are ALWAYS near you. They spawn next to you. They conveniently roam right next to your hiding location. It's completely broken. Oh and new ones instantly replace dead ones and teleport to you. They also like to spawn in pairs OR MORE.

Shadow of Mordor was never this broken and unfair. I rage quitted Odyssey today.
I'm getting flashbacks of that time I bought Brotherhood after loving AC2 and ended up hating it. Odyssey seems to be heading down the same path. I can live with the bad sailing and poorly designed world, but the mercenary system throws me into neverending boss fights. It's punishing my play style, and it does it by blatantly cheating.

Thiagosc777

The mercenary system is bullshit. How come all reviewers praise it but I can't walk ten feet without three magnetic malakas homing in on me? The civilians and soldiers are retarded too, I legit don't understand why everyone is mad at me all the time.
This is a goddamn monkey paw wish - I missed that AC1 panic rush when I killed a target and the whole city was on my ass. Now I'm running from Megaris like Jack Sparrow from the cannibals.

The merc system works like the fucking Oblivion theft! It's telepathic: you murder some dudes, leave no witnesses and a bounty is placed on your head. On top of that the mercenaries are magnetic. The Phylakes from Origins were just roaming the world, these guys are ALWAYS near you. They spawn next to you. They conveniently roam right next to your hiding location. It's completely broken. Oh and new ones instantly replace dead ones and teleport to you. They also like to spawn in pairs OR MORE.

Shadow of Mordor was never this broken and unfair. I rage quitted Odyssey today.
I'm getting flashbacks of that time I bought Brotherhood after loving AC2 and ended up hating it. Odyssey seems to be heading down the same path. I can live with the bad sailing and poorly designed world, but the mercenary system throws me into neverending boss fights. It's punishing my play style, and it does it by blatantly cheating.

This is exactly my experience with it. And yes, I also rage quitted it. The bounty hunter system is the worst thing about the game.

Best Assassin's Creed yet imo and potential game of the year candidate. So many awesome things about this game, it truly is remarkable how much content and varied gameplay they have squeezed in on top of great story and incredible graphics.

I feel sorry for those that constantly nitpick and don't know how to enjoy a game anymore. So much to enjoy here

crobb991

Banned
shame i have to wait for this.

havent done origins yet and with red dead coming i dont know if i have the time for this

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
shame i have to wait for this.

havent done origins yet and with red dead coming i dont know if i have the time for this

As good of a game as it is, it is pretty much an upgraded version of Origins with a few new bells/whistles. I would say wait until RDR2 and pick up Odyssey around the holiday season.

Armorian

Banned
I like it better than Origins so far (level 21, meeting Hipokrartes) and Alexios va is amazing. This is no Witcher 3 but next best thing in action RPG space IMO (I didn't play Pillars yet).

Bonus: you can touch Artemis tit!

s87bLzL.jpg

Iaterain

People were defending microtransactions in multiplayer games because they were optional and didn't affect the gameplay. It was mostly cosmetics.
In AC Odyssey the microtransactions are increasing your XP gains, giving you more efficient gear or more resources for upgrades.

It is very different experience to play the game with or without microtransactions. For example in the side-quest "Daughters of Artemis" people were killing a boar for 8-12 minutes, if you pay for microtransactions you would kill it for 4-5 minutes and would probably enjoy the game more. Because fighting one boar for 8-12 minutes is a boring and exhausting activity. Lets compare it with Dark Souls III bosses. It takes for about 3-7 minutes to kill Twin Princes lorian and lothric. Because Dark Souls III is a Skill>Gear>Level based game. AC Odyssey is Level>Gear>Microtransactions based game. It is obvious that Ubisoft artificially created problems in order to sell "fixes".

By paying for microtransactions you aren't skipping the gameplay or side-quests you are just doing quests more efficient and playing the game as is was meant to be played.

There isn't much arguments to defend microtransactions in full price single player games, so the defenders of this practices just calling people stupid or ignorant as a "valid" counter-argument.

such an ignorant
an ignorant
crying about it on a forum. :p
too stupid

badboyyy

To laterian, sorry but I killed that boar in about 6-7 minutes on hard difficulity, and my level was 15 and you dont need pay ubi for faster progression. This game in my eyes on pair with Witcher 3, so many great little details, i love adventure and this is really great adventure game.

Iaterain

To laterian, sorry but I killed that boar in about 6-7 minutes on hard difficulity, and my level was 15 and you dont need pay ubi for faster progression. This game in my eyes on pair with Witcher 3, so many great little details, i love adventure and this is really great adventure game.

How can you know that it took you for about 6-7 minutes? If you were using a stopwatch or were recording the video, you would know the precise time. Nobody will take you serious if you were using an "inner" clock . So your 6-7 minutes is just a straight up lie.
My statement, that it takes 8-12 minutes to kill the boar is based on twitch and youtube videos where people killed it for 8-12 minutes.

It is also very unfair to compare this game to Witcher III. People love CD Project Red's game, because it is one time purchase for full experience. The Witcher III is used as an exemplary game to shame game developers who are cutting content using microtransactions/lootboxes/seasonspasse/fake currency. The Witcher III is always used as example that the developers don't need to use all these shady business practices in order their game to be profitable.

It is so weird that you guys, from all games in the world, are trying to compare this bizarre free2play mobile like game to Witcher III. It is like comparing a nun with a whore.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
How can you know that it took you for about 6-7 minutes? If you were using a stopwatch or were recording the video, you would know the precise time. Nobody will take you serious if you were using an "inner" clock . So your 6-7 minutes is just a straight up lie.
My statement, that it takes 8-12 minutes to kill the boar is based on twitch and youtube videos where people killed it for 8-12 minutes.

It is also very unfair to compare this game to Witcher III. People love CD Project Red's game, because it is one time purchase for full experience. The Witcher III is used as an exemplary game to shame game developers who are cutting content using microtransactions/lootboxes/seasonspasse/fake currency. The Witcher III is always used as example that the developers don't need to use all these shady business practices in order their game to be profitable.

It is so weird that you guys, from all games in the world, are trying to compare this bizarre free2play mobile like game to Witcher III. It is like comparing a nun with a whore.

I second badboyyy badboyyy on the time frame. At level 16 with decent gear playing on nightmare with minimal UI, it took about 6 minutes to kill the boar. Correctly utilizing "class" bonuses (hunter, warrior, assassination %) alongside engravings, it simply doesn't take very long to beat. If I lowered it down to normal or easy, I could easily cut that time by two thirds. However, this means nothing to you as you have no interest in having a conversation. This is clearly evident given your immediate dismissal of anything that goes against your narrative, falsely claiming people are "defending" microtransactions, and taking snippets of conversations, removing all context, and posting them as "proof" to your inane claims.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
How did you guys get rid of the Kalydonian Boar? On nightmare difficulty I mean.

For me, I got as much %Hunter gear as I could. I also had an engraving that gave +20% Devastating Shot damage to my weapons. I got a full bar to spam the hell out of Devastating Shot directly into its head. After that, I used fire arrows to set him on fire while the little boars came out. A couple headshots with fire arrows then raised my bar so I can repeat. Took about 6 minutes that way. The only issue is dodging the little buggers. They do a ton of damage and can easily one to two shot you.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Fuck these goddamn fucking cheap ass legendary animals. Fuck them to goddamn hell.

These fights arent good game design. They’re cheap bullshit where you just get screwed by the game mechanics. Seriously you can’t have a chance in a fight where you’re constantly getting hit and the dodge mechanics don’t register.

Fuck this stupid boar and it’s poisonous farts.

badboyyy

I streamed on twitch, so? I can look on my gameplay replay and see how much time I need it to kill the boar.

Witcher 3 had paid DLC’s, so thats the same what ubi offering - two dlc’s + two remastered games, how bad this is it?

Odyssey have what Witcher had, great main story, good graphic, various interesting side quests + fetch side quests like in Witcher 3 (Skellige Isles treasure boxes), rpg elements, very detail Greece world and many more. If Witcher 3 had release this today, I think they put online elements in that game too (different side quests, gwent battles and etc) like in Odyssey they offering many different side quests for rare gear or artifacts with online components.

About microtransactions, I played 30 hours and I cant see how I can spend real money, because this game have good balance for loot/gold/resources and game progression. So yeah I really like AC:O (maybe because I played only I, II and Brotherhood)

My quote and bold was in reference to your statement of "Have you even played the game?". If you had bothered to read the thread, you would not have made such an ignorant statement, as it is clear that I *have* played the game. I suggest you work on reading comprehension as this is the second failure of understanding of what has been written in this thread from you.

It's not that I don't actually believe you've played the game it's just your terrible taste that makes no sense.

I think you're a bit, what's that word. Ignorant? Enjoying spending an hour fighting a bore with a combat system that consists of spamming R1 the entire time.

Well, I read what you wrote. You are upset because this game is an RPG and you didn't know when you bought

Did you just shift your argument to something else just as bullshit? Yep, you got me. I thought it was the sequal to Mario Kart.

Last edited:

Kreydo

Players should be united against micro-transaction but still some idiot are somehow defending them in their favorite franchise, this is pathetic.

And slow down with the "Assassin Creed Odyssey is a RPG", it's an ATTEMPT to a RPG. Fallout 4 who is 10 times more "RPG" is already barely concidered as one, so please...

badboyyy

Nowadays most of the games have rpg elements. And this is your opinion - "Players should be united" "some idiot defending" "this is pathetic", if you cant arguably discuss it, then please drop it. Just because people have a different opinion than You, doesn't mean They are wrong.

Last edited:

Spheyr

Banned
I'm really enjoying AC:O, the RPG-lite elements are good, the story is good, it's all good. I'm about 20 hours in and barely scratching the surface it feels like.

A+, would buy again

Last edited:

Freeman76

It definitely deserves the high scores, I thought it may be too soon after Origins but it doesnt feel too samey, somehow. Greece is a great setting with more variety than Egypt.

Thiagosc777

Nowadays most of the games have rpg elements.

I find it funny when people cite "RPG Elements" when referring to grinding. Please Google what the RPG acronym stands for.

Nowadays most of the bad games have grinding elements, that only exist for the purpose of selling microtransactions.

DS_Joost

I find it funny when people cite "RPG Elements" when referring to grinding. Please Google what the RPG acronym stands for.

Nowadays most of the bad games have grinding elements, that only exist for the purpose of selling microtransactions.

Yes because let's not forget the artificial difficulties of games in the good old days... I still remember those. Good times man!

Armorian

Banned
It definitely deserves the high scores, I thought it may be too soon after Origins but it doesnt feel too samey, somehow. Greece is a great setting with more variety than Egypt.

Yeah, Origins map was big but empty as fuck, desert everywhere. Odyssey has weather changes, forrest areas, much better shadow quality on ultra and I think PC version runs better than Origins too (with v. clouds on high).

Sonny Black

Did you just shift your argument to something else just as bullshit? Yep, you got me. I thought it was the sequal to Mario Kart.
Hmmm nop I did not.
In the end you are compaining about the game because you didn't even know what what you were buying.

But hey both of you can keep on going like that, nice..

Last edited:

Kreydo

Nowadays most of the games have rpg elements.
Next Call Of Duty got XP bar, and inventory/equipmement management... Those are RPG elements, is the game considered a RPG?

NO.

this is your opinion - "Players should be united" "some idiot defending" "this is pathetic", if you cant arguably discuss it, then please drop it. Just because people have a different opinion than You, doesn't mean They are wrong.
Are you for real, or just trolling?
Arguing about what??? Since when liking cancer is an opinion,? Are you some evil shareholder willing to ruin video games?? Enlight us about your argumented opinion on micro-transaction please.

Last edited:

Dibils2k

only thingi hate about this game is naval stuff... why does it have to be in every game

i like how minimal origins was but seems to be a focus in this one which is annoying

badboyyy

Next Call Of Duty got XP bar, and inventory/equipmement management... Those are RPG elements, is the game considered a RPG?

NO.

Are you for real, or just trolling?
Arguing about what??? Since when liking cancer is an opinion,? Are you some evil shareholder willing to ruin video games?? Enlight us about your argumented opinion on micro-transaction please.

About microtranscations, if it is in single player experience and game have good balance of game resources and have mictranscations option, then this game is grinding? C'mon are you serious? So okey I got example like Final Fantasy XV, if you wanna beat all dungeons you need to grind (yeah there isnt microtranscations) so thats okey for you or maybe you want just start the game and about hour later finish the game? AC:O is about 45 - 80 hours game. Its not microtranscations are real problem, is how they integrated in games these days.

About RPG genre, yeah I read it. AC:O have - exploration and quests, character actions and abilities, items and inventory, experience and levels and so on.

Last edited:

TheWatcher

Banned
I spent some more time with it. I like it, but I still prefer Origins. I absolutely love the naval combat, it never gets old to me. I found the combat more fluid in Origins. I find myself overwhelmed at times because of my play style (I like to attack head on), but the enemies are just sponges. I used the same play style in Origins and found it to be considerably less 'grindy'.

My number 1 issue with the game is that it doesn't know what it wants to be. It has compiled elements from Metal Gear Solid V, Witcher 3, etc, and they are well implemented, but some of the story and design decisions are baffling. Is this supposed to be a fantasy game or a dramatized recreation of a historical event (like Origins)? Granted Origins had the mystical and mythical elements in it as well, but it was explained as 'Animus glitches'. Seems like there are just as many female warriors as male warriors in the game, and I just find it jarring (the Greeks, especially the Athenians were notorioiusly misogynistic). I am also running into black NPC characters clearly voiced by a Greek actor. What the hell?

The voice acting is also abysmal. Alexios sounds like Rico Rodriguez from Just Cause 3. The lack of shield (mercenaries in that time period would have been either archers, slingers, or heavy infantry) is also a baffling design choice.

wvnative

I spent some more time with it. I like it, but I still prefer Origins. I absolutely love the naval combat, it never gets old to me. I found the combat more fluid in Origins. I find myself overwhelmed at times because of my play style (I like to attack head on), but the enemies are just sponges. I used the same play style in Origins and found it to be considerably less 'grindy'.

My number 1 issue with the game is that it doesn't know what it wants to be. It has compiled elements from Metal Gear Solid V, Witcher 3, etc, and they are well implemented, but some of the story and design decisions are baffling. Is this supposed to be a fantasy game or a dramatized recreation of a historical event (like Origins)? Granted Origins had the mystical and mythical elements in it as well, but it was explained as 'Animus glitches'. Seems like there are just as many female warriors as male warriors in the game, and I just find it jarring (the Greeks, especially the Athenians were notorioiusly misogynistic). I am also running into black NPC characters clearly voiced by a Greek actor. What the hell?

The voice acting is also abysmal. Alexios sounds like Rico Rodriguez from Just Cause 3. The lack of shield (mercenaries in that time period would have been either archers, slingers, or heavy infantry) is also a baffling design choice.

My brother. Seems we're the only ones who think Origins is the superior game.

Top Bottom