• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Rogue [First screens]

10557263_4292821505462pk6n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.429282140546426.1073741869.325488234259151&type=1

another leak, lol. The trailer was out there, but Ubi ninjas killed it.

Mendrox

I am confused. How many Ass Creed games do I have to play this year?

2? 3?

Ass Creed Unity
Ass Creed Rogue

So...two basically? Ubisoft is really a monster studio.

I am confused. How many Ass Creed games do I have to play this year?

2? 3?

Ass Creed Unity
Ass Creed Rogue

So...two basically? Ubisoft is really a monster studio.

'Rogue' is for last gen only. The proper iteration is Unity, I wouldn't bother with rogue.

Damn, November 11th? They should have at least pushed it to early 2015, in my opinion.

Regardless, if it ends up being decent I'll probably grab it on a price drop. I can't possibly advocate dropping $120 on two AC games in the span of 2 weeks.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Se acaban de filtrar las primeras imágenes que confirmarían el rumor de hace unos días. El próximo Assassin's Creed se llamaría Rogue y sera para Xbox 360, PS3 y PC. Los estaremos informando de cualquier novedad.

I hope this isn't a mistake.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Hopefully there will be a $20 PS4 version mid-2015. I might give that a go

KJRS_1993

I'll wait until it comes out on PS4. Love Assassin's Creed, but I'm not mucking around with the old consoles anymore.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Much more excited for Unity. Cool that Ubi is still supporting last gen though.

Stoked for this, enjoyed Black Flag and if I am honest I was a bit bummed that Unity got rid of sailing even if it was for obvious reasons. I'll be picking up both for sure.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
They will probably reveal the game next week at either sony or microsoft's gamescom press conference.

oh hey another white dude as the main protagonist

Were there many black ship captains around the time the game is set?

Should they put a black female as the protagonist despite the time period and setting just to please people like yourself?

Seriously getting sick of comments like this, if they want to tell a story about a white dude sailing in the arctic then that is their prerogative, do you whine when the latest Michael Bay film comes out and has a white male lead with a female that is there just to look pretty?

Top Bottom