Assassin's Creed Unity PS4 version leaked and footage (Spoilers)

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
damn, still looks really nice despite all of the compression.

what about dat frame rate doe

Wow already? When is the official release date anyways?
13th of November I think.

This is giving me AC2 / Ezio vibes. I really hope Arno is fleshed out, and we get to follow him for a while. I loved that part about Ezio. From teen to adulthood / midlife. I'd kill to play this in French, with english subs. Shame it won't be possible, despite getting the PAL FIGS version.

Framerate seems kind of rotten, and I definitely saw some screen tearing in there. If that's how it looks when you're just walking around inside a building I hate to see what it's like when you're climbing stuff. Maybe it's just the video encoding or something?

Framerate seems kind of rotten, and I definitely saw some screen tearing in there. If that's how it looks when you're just walking around inside a building I hate to see what it's like when you're climbing stuff. Maybe it's just the video encoding or something?
maybe there is a day 1 patch and it's not up yet.

sometimes i feel bad in AC games when i see amazing historical buildings rebuilt in detail and i look at them for like 30 seconds before im off to go stab someones

game looks great from that short footage

I wouldn't ever try to determine framerate from a compressed online video.

Looks beautiful. If/when I get this game, I think I'll play it in French with subtitles. The English accents were I bad decision I think, and even in that short clip the French language made that feeling of being in a foreign setting far more powerful.

I say if/when because Ubisoft always suckers me in with the AC games eventually, but every time I remember after 2 hours that they are such chores to play. I hope that's changed this time, but I'm not hopeful. I may wait for the GOTY edition. Regardless of gameplay concerns it will still be a tough wait, just because the game looks stunning visually (and also the music, wow. Kind of gave me AC2 vibes) and I can't wait to get the game and look around the game world eventually.