• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assetto Corsa (Console) |OT| Kunos tries to console us.

my last post went up right before the shit storm so hopefully this will help get it kickstarted again. Still hoping to get a few answers.

danowat

Banned
-Are some of the races in the career basically impossible due to the car they give you? Im on the BMW E30 race in Novice Series 2 and this car is just too slow. Im running pretty clean laps, I dont have traction control on, and I can start nipping at the heels of 3rd but 1st place is literally 10 seconds faster each lap....and this is on Easy. Im still getting used to the controls but I dont see how I could possibly pick up 10 seconds in this car. The other cars are much faster vehicles, M coupes and E32 M3's.

-This might not be an issue with the game but Im getting a fair amount of popping in my surround sound speakers when the cars are at idle. Anybody else experience this?

-Anybody have any recommended settings for DS4 controls? Out of the box they are actually pretty decent but the slightest twitch at high speeds is a race ender on any of the faster cars.

1) Yes, some are very difficult (possibly impossible) to win.

2) Not experiaced any sound issues myself.

3) the last settings I posted in this thread was as follows, although I am not 100% sure it's still what I am using........

Speed sensitivity: 25
Steering speed: 11
Steering deadzone: 12
Steering filter: 38
Steering gamma: 180

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
This got cross play between PS and Xbox in the latest update this week which is a nice as I can imagine online numbers aren't great as it 's too hardcore for most console players.

hlm666

This got cross play between PS and Xbox in the latest update this week which is a nice as I can imagine online numbers aren't great as it 's too hardcore for most console players.
The reason it has the player base it does on pc is because of the mods honestly, the pc player base would be small aswell if it wasn't for that. The hardcore on pc are on iracing and acc, although AC may have the hardcore drift players.

vanillaFace

Neo Member
I just started playing it again through GeForce Now since I moved and don't have my pc with me for another month. Playing with an Xbox controller and enjoying it. Took some time to master the KTM X Bow but eventually got it with some fine tuning of the suspension and controller settings. Great game.

Top Bottom