• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

At least 5 passengers on first Caribbean cruise in months tests positive for COVID-19

Thank god they didn't go by twitter feed but rather by measurable indicators.
Spare me. People with depression and anxiety were over represented. And you put this forward as a defense AGAINST many of these “long haulers” being psychosomatic?

notseqi

Spare me. People with depression and anxiety were over represented. And you put this forward as a defense AGAINST many of these “long haulers” being psychosomatic?
I tried to kill off discussion with you by making a lighthearted quip. You're on this kind of shit like a fly and I'm not interested in any more of those kind of arguments. See ya 'round.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Do you really find it unlikely that a virus like SARS-CoV2 with all its varied clinical presentations also has long term ramifications for some people? Many of them have similar verifiable symptoms such as hair loss.

They're just imagining their hair falling out!

I tried to kill off discussion with you by making a lighthearted quip. You're on this kind of shit like a fly and I'm not interested in any more of those kind of arguments. See ya 'round.
I see. So you wanted to post the study and then not discuss it. That’s interesting I guess. Seems odd to expect that on a discussion board.

notseqi

I see. So you wanted to post the study and then not discuss it. That’s interesting I guess. Seems odd to expect that on a discussion board.
Good talk.

edit: lets say this: we read the whole thing and meet back up again in about three days or whatever is manageable for either of us. Then we talk about our thoughts on the matter, delve into the deep thoughts we have about this and then, as per usé, insult our mothers disposition to non family sanctioned relations. Because all I am hearing is 'wah bah no business', while I am enjoying a full ride of communist Europe. Just to give a direction of where an actual discussion might lead to.

Last edited:
Good talk.

edit: lets say this: we read the whole thing and meet back up again in about three days or whatever is manageable for either of us. Then we talk about our thoughts on the matter, delve into the deep thoughts we have about this and then, as per usé, insult our mothers disposition to non family sanctioned relations. Because all I am hearing is 'wah bah no business', while I am enjoying a full ride of communist Europe. Just to give a direction of where an actual discussion might lead to.
You’re still here? Bye now. Have fun with all the fortune telling and projection. Of course, you can have these discussions with yourself without posting on a discussion board you know. It might save you some aggravation.

Last edited:

notseqi

You’re still here? Bye now. Have fun with all the fortune telling and projection. Of course, you can have these discussions with yourself without posting on a discussion board you know. It might save you some aggravation.
Oh no, you're bailing already? I believe you could prepare a fuckton of talking points. No original thought here, I presume. See ya on other topics bruv.

Oh no, you're bailing already? I believe you could prepare a fuckton of talking points. No original thought here, I presume. See ya on other topics bruv.
Again with the projection. Your imagination of what I might say being unoriginal speaks entirely to your own lack of originality, rather than anything I might say. But have fun talking to yourself.

bitbydeath

People get sick on cruise ships, it is one reason of many why they are so horrible.

If people want to get on one of those things now, they should be able to. They know the risks. They know they might get infected with a virus that has a 99.98% survival rate, that might give them a cough and a fever for a week, or nothing at all. Let people be adults and make their own damn decisions.

Cruise ships are usually filled with old people who have a 99.98% death rate.

him, deepbreath87 and explosive zombie are a 100% bet to argue with for nothing productive. I'll watch your efforts though.
Look at this dude. He knows everything three people are going to say before they even say it. He’s a fucking mind reader. Must not be too smart though. Why would a guy who knows what everyone else is going to say waste their time on a discussion board?

Top Bottom