• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

At Least Now You Know Which Video Game Reviewers Are Sellout Clowns

GeorgPrime

Banned
Everyone who praised Cyberpunk after they played it for 5 hours before the launch....

...is just a marketing pr person and not a gaming journalist.

waquzy

All true, i was talking about the bugs and glitches.

I liked the game but i never gonna defend the fact that it is clearly undercooked in many aspects.
Exactly, same here, I have put in over 100 hours on PS5 and I did enjoy the game(still do). But like you said, certain aspects of the game are downright ridiculous, it has the worst ever AI I have seen in 25 years of gaming. It needs a complete overhaul!!!

GymWolf

Exactly, same here, I have put in over 100 hours on PS5 and I did enjoy the game(still do). But like you said, certain aspects of the game are downright ridiculous, it has the worst ever AI I have seen in 25 years of gaming. It needs a complete overhaul!!!
Ia during stealth yeah, but during combat with guns is not really worse than a lot of fps or tps.
But tbh, a lot of games have complete retarded ia during stealth...

waquzy

Ia during stealth yeah, but during combat with guns is not really worse than a lot of fps or tps.
But tbh, a lot of games have complete retarded ia during stealth...
I’m not talking about the AI of the enemies in missions and side jobs(that’s decent). I’m talking about the pedestrians, every single one of them is a complete retard!

Last edited:
Top Bottom