• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AT&T and WarnerMedia Want Ben Affleck Back As Batman

Hinedorf

Banned
There was never anything wrong with Ben Affleck as Batman. DC is very consistent at making horrible movies despite who acts in them.

Grinchy

Banned
The 3 minutes we got of Batman in Gotham City during BvS was a pretty awesome feeling depiction. He was hiding up in the corner of a wall in the dark scaring the shit out of cops.

wipeout364

Robert Pattinson seems like a really bad choice for Batman. Batman should be physically intimidating as should Bruce Wayne. Pattinson is way too much of a hipster. Should of gotten someone like Liev Schreiber or Tom Hardy.

DonJorginho

Banned
I'm disappointed but not surprised to see more aimless hate at Robert Pattinson from uneducated film fans who don't even watch the guys stuff.

I get it, he triggered you by making a joke about not working out. And judging his normal style of shit talking to press it was a joke, but even if it wasn't, it doesn't justify people aimlessly shitting on the guy.

He's one of the best actors around atm and I can't wait to see his role as a younger less macho Batman who has to use his wits.

Regarding Affleck rumours I can't see it happening but would fully embrace a solo film with his character and DC running with this whole multiverse stuff, I still think Synder's Justice League is going to be a dumpster fire and a letdown to many.

skneogaf

I've never been a fan of him but I thought he was good as batman. I'm very happy to hear about the snyder cut and would love the dc movie universe to continue as it was heading in the right direction.

ZehDon

Gold Member
... I still think Synder's Justice League is going to be a dumpster fire and a letdown to many.
Well I mean, Whedon's Justice League was a dumpster fire and a letdown to many, so what have they got to lose at this point? DC have some of the biggest names in Comics, and they've squandered it. Swing for the fences, at this point.
Still not convinced the "Snyder Cut" isn't apart of a multi-verse approach: both timelines exist and will cross over.

NeoGiffer

giphy.gif

Top Bottom