• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

At this point how can anyone underestimate or deny Microsoft/Xbox?

You’re downplaying it. You can also say you’re “rewriting history” ;)

Lol Sony, I don’t care about Sony! Why is everyone assumes that anyone criticizing MS is a Sony fan?

Anyway don’t bother replying , I see are after those evil Sony fanboys ;)

good hunting
Nah, you're overplaying it. It may very well have been scummy promotion especially if MS were aware of all the details. Why you're on some crusade to save everyone from the evil Microsoft empire is anyone's guess. Especially when you cite the sources you do.

Edit: Thinking I might've mistaken you for another poster, I took a quick glance at your post history, and you're sure as shit a Sony fanboy. It's one thing to be in Playstation related threads arguing your point, but you're in just about every Xbox related thread spewing whatever anti-Microsoft garbage that pops into your head.

You just didn't want me to reply because you didn't want to answer the question. 🤣 You're the lowest rung of paid shills.

Last edited:

IDappa

It’s different stacking methods. The first one was about stacking Xbox Live Gold prepaid 12 months cards. The new one is EA Play prepaid 12 months cards. EA Play 12 month gives you 4 month of Gamepass, so you need 9 cards for three years

thanks for the info. i might give it a go

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
I'm not sure what there is to discuss here...so I'll pick up the thread on Halo Infinite.

I don't think any gaming studio envies the task handed to 343 with this game.

How does anyone make good on the scope of having a simultaneous launch on 3 platforms, targeting a high-frame rate as a competitive e-sports gameplay focused title, make it accessible to mid-tier PC's to capture the existing F2P market AND make it look like the showcase title of graphical fidelity of what to expect on the latest consoles.

You think you make good by at least prioritizing gameplay and frame rates. Promise F2P multiplayer and 120fps. Finally show it off to the public;-

"Craig looks shit"

Too ambitious with the scope Microsoft.
Not only that but it needs a campaign (playable in splitscreen) a suite of multiplayer modes, maps to suit big and small teams, a level editor and if any one of those is less than excellent or missing then the entire Internet will scoff and say you're incompetent.

Top Bottom