• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atelier Totori US Trailer Released -- North American Release September 27th

survivor said:
Is the NIS store gonna give something much better or are you just waiting out of preference?

Well i'm waiting to see that .. i know that the best package will be on nis store at some point even in limited quantities.

Also i've bought from nis store lot of times so i feel at ease..

Gonaria said:
I think its the cutesy art style. Personally, I would feel like a dirty old man for playing a game like this

Don't feel like that .. instead think like you are helping a cute girl looking for her mother .
Put your time management skills to the test !!

survivor said:
Is the NIS store gonna give something much better or are you just waiting out of preference?
Well besides whatever extra bonuses they may toss in, the NISA store usually ships their games out pretty early. So it is possible and I have gotten their games like on the Friday before it comes out.

salromano

Volcynika said:
Ew watermark.

Cool trailer though. About a month-ish away!

Sorry about that. But I set it up so you can remove the watermark whenever you want (hover over it and X it out). I'm not a fan of watermarks either, but my videos tend to get thousands of views on YT so I'd like it if viewers knew where it was coming from.

Top Bottom