• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlas of Breast Cup Sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

protonion

Russians, Scandinavians Top ‘Atlas of Breast Cup Sizes’

Relax, all you data-hungry world travelers. At last there’s a guide to the countries with the biggest breasts.

German newspaper Bild has published a World Map of Breasts, a color-coded plan showing how women around the world stack up in terms of cup size.

It turns out that Russia and the Scandinavian countries are the top-heavy winners, with a “greater than D cup” average size – hence Bild’s title for its article, “Russian Women Have the Tightest Baskets.”

xd0D0.jpg

Time for a trip to Russia I guess...

Ratrat

It might just mean that there are a bunch of overweight Russian women /funspoiler :p

From the article:
And the results might seem a bit counterintuitive. Breast tissue is composed largely of body fat, so it may be tempting to chalk up larger breast size to a country’s higher rate of obesity. But that comparison doesn’t quite match. In the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development’s 2009 rankings of the world’s most obese countries, the U.S., Mexico and New Zealand rated highest. But Russia, which ranked lower than the OECD average, came in first. Go figure.

Mordeccai

Oh my. I was wondering what to do with my summer, take classes or do somezing else. Looks like I will be going home to Mother Russia.

I'm not sure if this is common in the US too, but here we say:
Doing it Russian style = tittyfuck (now I know why)
Greek = anal
French = blowjob

they should've used a sequential color scheme instead of qualitative. And the areas should've been a smaller measurement, country is way too broad. Ugh awful maps be awful.

miksar

Glory Russian and Scandinavian women!

But no way Belarusian, Danish and Lithuanian women are A-cup on average.

genjiZERO

I wonder how this compares to overall body weight. Would not be surprised if breast size in the US is directly related to obesity.

GatorBait

Wow...D-cup average for the U.S.? I can't remember the last time I saw a woman with breasts that big unless she was obese.

I question the validity of this chart.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Wow...D-cup average for the U.S.? I can't remember the last time I saw a woman with breasts that big unless she was obese.

I question the validity of this chart.

D is not that huge, actually. There seems to be this misconception that they are gigantic, when that's just not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom