• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlas of Breast Cup Sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's an anomaly in my crotch area.

Munin

That so many girls feel insecure about their breast size is fucking dumb and I hold all you guys in this thread responsible for it.

I'm surprised the middle east isn't higher. There are a lot of overweight women there. Guess you can let yourself go a bit when you are forced to hide your body...

Log4Girlz

i wish more of these goddesses (goddess being defined as relatively thin with large natural tits) would do hardcore. at least hannah hilton gave in and did some scenes before she left

Sigh. Absolutely. Btw this thread is really and truly making me sad that humanity has not created a holodeck.

Kayo-kun

I'm surprised the middle east isn't higher. There are a lot of overweight women there. Guess you can let yourself go a bit when you are forced to hide your body...

I don't know where you got this from, there are far more overweight people in the west. Also nice try to derail the thread.

Jokab

I call bullshit on this one. As a Swede, there is no way Swedish women average larger than D. Probably larger on average than most of the world, but not D+.

Teknoman

D is not that huge, actually. There seems to be this misconception that they are gigantic, when that's just not the case.

This. Also i've seen women with decent sized breasts that were certainly not obese/and definitely weren't implants, so I doubt in obesity would be directly related to the size in US. Honestly i've seen some pretty overweight women that have small breasts despite being obese.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
while all the suckers head to russia, i'll make my way to france. live peacefully and in bliss...

french girls>everyone else

Reversed

Is both hip and breast size a sign of fertility? Or we just drool at big boobies because of instinct?

Also, big breasts (on clothing) look pretty good when exposed at sunlight. A beauty that shades so well. :D

Is both hip and breast size a sign of fertility? Or we just drool at big boobies because of instinct?

Also, big breasts (on clothing) look pretty good when exposed at sunlight. A beauty that shades so well. :D

Easier child delivery (wide hips) and nurturing the young, (large breasts).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom