• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlas of Breast Cup Sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDreamer

I'm personally more of a fan of smaller boobs, mostly because there's a much greater chance of them being perky. I'm really picky and dislike any sort of "crease" (for lack of a better word) that forms under some bigger (and more pancakey) boobs. And smaller boobs seem to age much better, because of that.

Karak

Considering moving to Russia right now. The bigger the better for me! My girlfriend is a UK size 10-12, 36DD. I am very lucky. but to be honest if she had tits like two aspirins on an ironing board I wouldn't have looked twice at her anyway. Not for me, that.

Ya 2 of my ex's were Russian and I can indeed agree with those stats. Both of them were insanely small waisted girls but had racks like you can not believe. Good times. Stupidly I dumped them both. But I did set one of them up with my best friend and they are married me. He thanks me everytime we meet:)

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
This Mckenzie chick does have pretty large breasts (I tend to prefer B-C cups and I'm more of an ass man) but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to stuff my face in them.
That's because you're a true red blooded heterosexual male who isn't intimidated by a busty woman.

Bask in large breast glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom