• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlas of Breast Cup Sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylver

Banned
In my town people say:
"La buena teta, en la mano te quepa. Y si la mano no cubre, no es teta, que es ubre"
something like:
"It's a good tit, if in your hand it will fit. And if in hand doesn't fit, then it's udder, not tit"

In my town people say:
"La buena teta, en la mano te quepa. Y si la mano no cubre, no es teta, que es ubre"
something like:
"It's a good tit, if in your hand it will fit. And if in hand doesn't fit, then it's udder, not tit"

That's udderly rediculous.

Zoe

Yea, I dont get it then. Cuz I've been with girls with bigger boobs than most of them and they were only C. Been with a girl who actually was DD and they were massive. Guess there's more to it than that, though.

Most girls are wearing the wrong size.

Jarmel

Banned
Yea, I dont get it then. Cuz I've been with girls with bigger boobs than most of them and they were only C. Been with a girl who actually was DD and they were massive. Guess there's more to it than that, though.

Doesn't it depend on the country as in certain countries have different sizes as to what constitutes a C?

alekth

The letter only means how wide the breast is, the number is like...what's really important.

The number is the circumference under the breasts, the letter is the difference in the circumference between that and the breast, or in other words, how much is sticking out.

low-G

I want to date a girl with small breasts to see what it's like. I know I like big breasts but I might like small ones too, it's hard to tell. I live in the US...

Average size in HK is 4.4 inches? WHAT?

I should really go to China.

I should really go to China.

It really reminds me of this comic.

Charisma.jpg

I can certainly see why he has so much "charisma"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom