• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlas of Breast Cup Sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask and you shall receive

(Poor Asia doesn't seem to have any luck)
soDkx.png

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
:( I'm screwed. I'm only 5'4".

From what you've posted, you seem immensely attractive. I think you should post a few more pics and show that ELITIST Billychu, what for! You know, just to drive the point home. :D

Leeness

From what you've posted, you seem immensely attractive. I think you should post a few more pics and show that ELITIST Billychu, what for! You know, just to drive the point home. :D

I posted another picture in the Post Your Pics thread, but I don't think it's what you're looking for. Oop. :p

Vice

Wouldn't be surprised, 60% of adult Australians are also fat.

DD isn't necessarily that big.

Edit: A 26DD will be a pretty petite woman but a 46B would be a pretty huge woman. Breast size and how fat a persona re aren't always closely related.

I find the talk of cup size without mention of the size of the frame of the woman rather weird. Other than shape, sizes look completely different depending on the body shape of the woman.

aett

I find the talk of cup size without mention of the size of the frame of the woman rather weird. Other than shape, sizes look completely different depending on the body shape of the woman.

THANK you. It also drives me crazy when people say stuff like "she must be a 60DD!" without knowing what the numbers mean.

Leeness

5'4" doesn't seem tall as a woman, I know, but it's not really short either, it's fairly average.

Yeah, I know. Just uniting with Sadsic. :)

But yeah, I have some friends who are like, 4'11" and I feel like a giant next to them haha.

How dare you post normal pictures of yourself without boobage! Stop being so normal!

Haha. It kind of makes me sad that my face is generally uninteresting (not many people really comment) but if I post my boobs, oop. I guess this is a male-driven site, though, so I should expect it.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Linsey Dawn Mckenzie still has the best breasts I've ever seen.

I have a vid of her doing a post interview on the Howard Stern show. She flashed her breasts and I swear I could hear Angels sing...

Breasts of the forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom