• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus announces Trauma Team (Wii) Spring 2010

Yes Boss!

traumateam_faithfulannounce_top.jpg

traumateam_screens_diagnostician.jpg

traumateam_screens_endoscope.jpg

traumateam_screens_medicalexaminer.jpg

traumateam_screens_orthopedics.jpg

traumateam_screens_paramedic.jpg

traumateam_screens_surgery.jpg

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
awesome...except of the us name...

btw. which one is the doc. who just got released from prison ?

GhaleonQ

cw_sasuke said:
awesome...except of the us name...

Hm. I thought it was a great U.S. title for this, and perfect (2 and 1 syllables, alliteration, known brand ties) for marketing.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Annoying Old Party Man said:
Is this the US version of Hospital?
yes

@GhaleonQ

yes, but it takes some time to get used to it

Yes Boss!

I like the name too. So, no Motion+ going by that image of the Wiimote, I assume? Damn, wish my Wii displayed images that clean.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Unless they some how really mess this up I'll be there day 1. Looks and sounds awesome.

Aeana

Busaiku said:
That was a pretty fast localization announcement.
I thought it'd take a bit longer.
Great to see it.
Yes, Atlus USA should be applauded for announcing Atlus Japan games before they're even out in Japan, lately. Very good.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
rainking187 said:
Goddamn, dude got fucked up whatever happened if they're putting his skull together like a jigsaw puzzle.

Head exploded after the rape sim ban verdict.

These images are obviously mockups (They're entirely 2D for starters, and Flash like 2D at that)

Makes sense considering that the game is supposedly only 30% done.

Yes Boss!

Nuclear Muffin said:
These images are obviously mockups (They're entirely 2D for starters, and Flash like 2D at that)

Makes sense considering that the game is supposedly only 30% done.

Yeah, they don't look right but it tells the direction of the game. Trailer will be at E3, though.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
One of the main characters is Naomi Kirishima from Second Opinion.

abstract alien said:
Oh shit...Is this what I think it is!? Trauma center, but with co-op and people actually having completely different duties!?

New Blood has co-op.

I hear people hoping for Motion+, but considering the Trauma Center games have been much more about the pointer (or touch screen on portables) than waggle, what sort of actions are you thinking about with M+?

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
DAMN, that is the definition of a quick announcement.

See SquareEnix, Nintendo, and Sega, this is how you localize and turn around games for the American market (hint: we like being spoiled).

Snowball

Banned
I'm beating Trauma Center New Blood with all XS.
I'm at 7-4 (Lady of the Caslte) and then I've the X missions.

A pain in the ass and at the same time the most rewarding challenge I remember in last years of videogaming... impossible to give up. Impossible.

The real reason I keep this console and by far my most wanted title for Wii.
If they add even more situation and (please) don't make this even more difficult,I have my game of the year.

i'm in love with these pictures.

I much prefer the Wii Trauma Center's controls, so I am looking forward to this indeed. Name sounds a bit silly, though. Like a rough'n'tumble superhero team, honestly. :lol

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I wonder how Naomi ended up as a forensics scientist though. Last time we hear from her was that she worked in Caduceus Europe.

Jaruru

Yes Boss! said:
I like the name too. So, no Motion+ going by that image of the Wiimote, I assume? Damn, wish my Wii displayed images that clean.

exactly. Motion+ is needed for this game

Top Bottom