• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus Asks If You Want To See A New Persona 5, Persona HD Remasters, Or Other Spinoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlus just started a new 2017 survey for the fans, where they ask fans what they’d like to see, including a spinoff title for Persona 5, an HD remaster of previous Persona games and more.

The main question about Persona series asks if fans would like to see a new fighting game for Persona 5, a board game for the Persona series, an HD remaster of Revelations: Persona, a Persona 3 dance game, Persona series online game, a Persona shooter, Persona 6, a new version of Persona 5 with additional scenario and new content, a Persona 5 dance game, a HD remaster of Persona 3, HD remasters of the Persona 2 games, or a sequel/port for Persona Q. The survey also asks for each of the aforementioned titles whether you’d like to see it on PS4, PSVR, PS Vita, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS, smartphone, or others.

It’s also worth noting that there isn’t anything on the list mentioning Persona 4, so it looks like Atlus is looking to further expand on their other Persona titles.

Some of the questions in the survey ask if fans would purchase follow-up titles to Devil Survive 2: Record Breaker, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse, Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir.

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/02/0...-new-persona-5-persona-hd-remasters-spinoffs/

PC isn't even an option.

I mean out of those options I would love a Persona 2 remaster.

An updated Persona 5 would be nice, if and only if it was released as a DLC pack and not a full retail game.

Cubas

All of the options. Pretty please?

Persona 3: Platinum on PS4/Switch and Persona 5: Crimson on the Switch please

Jeremy

I really would like to play Persona 4 Golden Remastered for a console. I've never played one before so Persona 5 will be my first if I even get it.

if it's for the on the go thing you can always remote play Persona.

Unless, does the switch let you play games even in places without internet?

Well... I don't own a Vita or a PC to remote play on. Also, the Switch plays games via game card. So yeah, Persona 5 would be playable anywhere.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Is there that much missing from Persona 5? I see people asking for an updated version of that and it hasn't even come out in English yet.

Yes ask for all the Personas on the Switch!

Yes...

The tablet is the system so internet wouldn't matter for Switch to play games.

I too would like some Persona on the Switch
whoaaaa that's so dope, I keep forgetting that the main thing is the tablet
Well... I don't own a Vita or a PC to remote play on. Also, the Switch plays games via game card. So yeah, Persona 5 would be playable anywhere.
do you have a laptop?

Would murder for P3/4 to be released on PC. They already look great via emulator, why don't you just use those Atlus? Just take the rom and sell it. I wouldn't even be mad.

Edit:
An option is Windows. If you actually take the survey.

edit: 2: Someone that knows Japanese take the survey and tell me what I need to do to get answers for Switch and Windows please. They have questions that range from 1-7 and and 1-4 and I don't know what those mean :lol

Gbraga

Well, since Hashino already has a new IP in the works, I don't really mind if they milk this one. Bring the spinoffs!

gngf123

Strange Journey sequel? I'd take that. Really would just love Strange Journey HD or a new game with similar design ideas.

How about a new Digital Devil Saga game or at least mainline SMT game on home consoles?

You are somewhat getting the latter with SMT5 (or whatever the "next game" ends up being).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom