• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus Asks If You Want To See A New Persona 5, Persona HD Remasters, Or Other Spinoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add me to the Persona 5 for Switch camp. Absolutely 100%.

And as someone mentioned above, I think it'd be cool if the new SMT Switch game also comes out on PS4, and in turn Switch also gets Persona 5, like a trade. Everyone wins!

It's likely anyway since on the SMT website it calls it an HD project and not a Switch project, which to me hints at it being multiplat anyways, so I'm expecting it.

How about a new Digital Devil Saga game or at least mainline SMT game on home consoles?

They did just announce an SMT HD Project fairly recently.

I'm really down for whatever they do. Remasters, ports, spin-offs-- I'll be there. A complete edition of P3 seems like the easiest thing to do and it's really surprising they never did one.

Zaventem

I would prefer full blow persona remakes with that new engine they're using. Makes going back to older console personas feel like a drab really.

aravuus

Persona Collection (with P2, P3 and P4). HD on PS4.

Thank you very much

Why not P1 too while you're at it? I'd certainly love to be able to play them all on PS4.

Just... Add safety difficulties for P1 and 2 too lol. I remember having quite a lot of problems with those games, dunno if I've ever actually finished any of the pre-P3 Personas.

Zyrox

Where's the "All of the above" button?
Though if I had to choose, I'd definitely pick the P5 fighting game. Spend an ungodly amount of time with P4A/U. Need a Persona 5 Arena in my life. Please Atlus/ArcSys.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I WANT TO SEE REGULAR OLD PERSONA 5 FIRST ATLUS !!!

We were supposed to get it in 2014. :(

After that, Persona 4 HD please.

kewlmyc

Persona 5 Arena or just move on to Persona 6. I'd be fine with either. Don't want to start going backwards with spinoffs and rereleases and whatnot.

Eolz

Sure, put everything on Switch to have it on the go without the Vita or 3DS' limitations.

Also please, no P5 fighting game. Make an SMT one instead. And don't make P3/4 HD remakes, do some for 2 instead (underplayed and underrated).

do you have a laptop?

I do not. My wife has one I could borrow but I have zero interest in moving that around with a DS4 attached. It also doesn't help that she has the new Macbook that only has one USB-C port on it. Plus that doesn't really help if I want to play outside of the house.

Opa-Pa

Wish there was an option to prevent more TMS games from existing too

Devil Survivor 3, a follow up to Strange Journey, whatever that means... Yes, I'd like these, although if DS3 has the same writing as 2 then don't bother.

Personally I'd love a new crossover that actually acknowledges Persona 1 and 2, or better yet, remake Persona 2 to make it fun to play at last!

I don't really have any interest in more ports as I already own all of the series sans 5 on my Vita (and Q, I guess), but making them available on PC so more folks can play it would be neat... Here's hoping Atlus USA considers it at least.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Answered the questionnaire. I said i wanted all the ports, remakes and new games on PS4 :l

Also i asked for quicker localization time between regions xD

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
If I can't get it on PC I want it on Switch. Actually I probably would want it on Switch more, but PC would be best for posterity.

How about they start working on Persona 6 instead. Or they'll milk this one as much as they did 3 and 4.

Yeah, honestly looking at this list I really don't want any of them besides Persona 6. Maybe a remaster of the PSX games. But if it's a choice between them working on spin off games or actually advancing the series I'm always going to choose the latter.

Persona 5 Switch would be awesome. My only experience with the series has been on handhelds so getting it on PS4 feels slightly weird to me.
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE on the PS4 never played it but the track "Reincarnation" is good
Can't happen, Nintendo crossover. They should do more console RPGs outside of the traditional SMT and Persona labels though.

Teletraan1

Banned
Persona collection HD for PS4 is about all I would want. I want it on PC too but they don't seem to be even entertaining that platform.

They're all right answers but I would want a persona 3 spinoff that focused on Elizabeth. I need closure on her arc. Persona 5 golden is for next gen or future handheld so that be ignored for the time being and persona 6 isn't happening anytime soon.

Persona 2 Duology plus Persona 3 FES with P3P's female protagonist included and possibly Catherine 2. Any of these really though I guess P4G getting released on PS4 would also be nice.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Persona 3 FES and Persona 4 not being PS2 Classics on the PS4 yet is honestly kind of baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom