• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus Asks If You Want To See A New Persona 5, Persona HD Remasters, Or Other Spinoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyStu

Motherfuckers, gimme Nocturne. Please?

Also, PC ports. I want to be able to play Atlus games after the gen moves on :(

Somnid

Everything/Anything for Switch please. I'm increasingly unable to make big RPG investments on consoles, even though I do enjoy consoles. It's the perfect compromise. In fact, I got a Vita despite owning a PSTV and PS3 just to play P4G.

More specifically, P5 Switch or TMS#FE Switch ports would be much appreciated.

th4tguy

With how much time it took to get P5 out, just get cracking on P6 please.

Everything/Anything for Switch please. I'm increasingly unable to make big RPG investments on consoles, even though I do enjoy consoles. It's the perfect compromise. In fact, I got a Vita despite owning a PSTV and PS3 just to play P4G.

More specifically, P5 Switch or TMS#FE Switch ports would be much appreciated.

This is exactly what I'd like.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
That was long.. basically just nagged for more stuff on Switch and please no more dance games.

Same. If I can't get stuff on PC I'd at least like to have it on the go.

Plus, despite the changes in architecture, if the Switch ever gets the same kind of emulation community behind it like the GC/Wii and Wii U have gotten that'll be better than having to wait far longer for the likely never going to happen PS3 emulators and still rather unlikely PS4 emulators.

Thoraxes

I'd definitely ask for Switch games. Need to have Persona with me both at home and on the go.

Another Persona Q adding in 5's cast would be great too.

Halabane

If the switch takes off the persona series on it would be nice. Probably would introduce the series to a lot of people who weren't around for ps1/2 or have a vita. They are also great portable games. Don't really need them on a console.

That is just stupidly long. Why can't they just ask if I want another Devil Summoner or Growlanser game so I can just answer with "Yes"...

FDBK

Here's what I would particularly like:

• Persona 1 Remaster HD
  • Persona 2 Tsumi Batsu Remaster HD
  • Persona 1 2 Strike!: True Mind Burning Fist! (Arena)
  • Persona 6
  • Raidou III : Raidou vs The Gladius Nemesis (just a name I made up, it sounds kinda cool and what I'd expect)
  • SMT IV HD (with both IV and IV Apocalypse of course)
  • SMT I - II - if... Remaster HD (for Vita or Switch or new Nintendo handheld)
  • SMT III Remaster HD
  • Digital Devil Saga Remaster HD
  • Etrian Odyssey VI
  • Megami Tensei I - II Remaster HD
  • Jack Bros. Remaster VR

and definitely cannot leave out:

King of Kings Remaster HD (with revamped art by none other than Kaneko, his first video game title he worked on!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4uyJK7gWgQ

look321

Neo Member
Someone write this in Japanese please so we can use it on the Q55, I'm in that last question of writing a request for Atlus.

次のペルソナには、女性の主人公が欲しい。

Rozart

I'm fine with whatever. Just stop milking Persona 4. It's Persona 5's turn.

It seems like that's exactly what they're planning to do actually. In the survey, they're gauging interest for a PQ sequel, a P3 remaster, a P5 dancing game, a P5 fighting game, a Persona shooter, a Persona board game, a Persona online game. etc. But nothing specific about a new P4 game. I think Atlus is finally ready to move on from the scooby-doo gang.

I'd love to see: everything on PSN

Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse sequel on PS4
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne remaster on PS4
SMT Digital Devil Saga/DDS 2 remaster on PS4
Persona 3 remaster on PS4
Persona 4 remaster on PS4
Strange Journey remaster/sequel on PS4
Tactics Ogre: LUCT remaster/sequel on PS4

I'd buy any and all of them day one.

No fighting game spin offs, and PLEASE no dancing game spin offs. In short, no spin offs.

I'm not sure releasing on Switch would be a good idea, there isn't going to be much of a user base for at least a couple of years, if there ever is a good sized user base, and these are fairly obscure titles and series, so I'm not sure they would sell enough to make it worth it for Atlus.

And if Atlus released SMT/Persona remasters on PC... Be honest. Most of you people would not buy them because you can just use an emulator to up rez the game. And most of those who actually would buy remasters would likely wait for a huge discount before purchasing. Releasing on PSN would likely make the most sense for Atlus.

gngf123

And if Atlus released SMT/Persona remasters on PC... Be honest. Most of you people would not buy them because you can just use an emulator to up rez the game. And most of those who actually would buy remasters would likely wait for a huge discount before purchasing. Releasing on PSN would likely make the most sense for Atlus.

The fuck is this? People would absolutely buy SMT on PC, me included. Other ports have also sold fairly well on PC despite emulation existing.

Vic_Viper

Considering that the west hasnt even gotten P5 yet, I have no idea if I want a spinoff lol. But with that in mind here is my wish list in order:

Persona 6 (obviously)

Persona 3 HD and/or a sequel story with the SEES squad!
Persona Arena 3
Persona 2 HD remake collection (with both games damnit!)

Persona Q Sequel or Port would be cool too, but what id really like to see is another spinoff that brings together all the MCs from SMT 1-4, Raidou, and the Persona guys. Obviously just a pipe dream and not meant to be taken seriously, but PQ was already basically a fanfic to begin with lol.

I'd be interested in pretty much everything there except another PQ and another version of P5. As for Persona 6, at this point I'm just curious who will be working on it given that a few of the team from P3/4/5 are now working on Project Re Fantasy.

abrack08

Oh man... I want P5 Arena, a PQ Sequel, remake(s)/remaster (please make the battle system not-terrible) of Persona 2, and an HD Remaster of P3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom