• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus Asks If You Want To See A New Persona 5, Persona HD Remasters, Or Other Spinoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see a P3 (P+FES) & P4G HD Collection on PS4. (A la Uncharted Collection)

Outside of that, I kept requests for handheld original (Q/Dancing) sequels on handhelds (Switch/Vita/3DS) and console releases on console. (PS4)

Shoeless

If P1-P4 were all remastered with the P5 engine, and put together in an anthology, I have zero issues paying full price for that. That would keep me busy for months.

kswiston

Tactics Ogre: LUCT remaster/sequel on PS4

I know that this is the fault of the first post, but Atlus doesn't have any rights to Tactics Ogre. Atlus USA published LUCT and Knights of Lodis in the US for Quest, the same way they published Disgaea on PS2 for Nippon Ichi. However, Square Enix bought Quest 15 years ago. They own the franchise and publishing rights.

Remakes of 1 & 2 but in a modern style would be cool. I'd like an HD port of 3 as I never got to play it (got into the series at 4 though I'm a long term SMT fan) and obviously 6.

Would love remasters/remakes of the older Persona games; tried 1 and 2 on Vita and... well, let's just say it didn't go as well as I was expecting. The Dance games would be last on my personal list of P related wants. (But then a home console P4 would be at the top, so what the floop do I know?!)

Shoeless

Rerelease Persona 4 Golden and Dancing all Night so I can sell my Vita

I would also like to see that P4 Dance game on the PS4. I have a Vita, but don't feel like playing it on there, and after borrowing someone's PSTV and playing P4G on my TV, I'm ready for more.

gngf123

Every time there was an "other" option I wrote Windows PC. Seemed to fit the language they were using. Hopefully others who want Atlus games on PC do the same thing.

_woLf

I'd rather them just move straight to Persona 6 so we don't have to wait 10 years.

and please make it a direct sequel to P4.

Mieu

Is there that much missing from Persona 5? I see people asking for an updated version of that and it hasn't even come out in English yet.

P5 has this potential and some fans think that some characters are not well fleshed out.

HD remasters of the Persona 2 games

This is what needs to be done, especially for the NA market where they never appeared on the same platform.

And please don't milk P5 like you did with P4. I'd rather see something non-Persona from Team Persona in the vein of Catherine instead of spinoffs.

EMT0

Banned
Remake Persona 1 and 2; they're very dated and essentially ignored as being part of the franchise by Atlus. Remaking them would shore that up plus give Atlus more spinoff material(we all know they're going to do this one way or another, at least let them have more variety for spinoff content).

Don't waste anymore time on that mediocre-ass Persona 4, remake P3 or make something else.

Persona 3 with Catherine++ visuals and cinematic scenes would be amazeballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom