• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus New Teaser Site

Tenbatsu

http://new.atlusnet.jp/
21ezqjo.png

More details on 24th July 09

Courtesy of Cosmo Clock 21
2q0syux.jpg

hampig

Any idea what the text at the start and during the block part says?

Edit: How did I not see that hole in the earth? :lol

Tamanon

Banned
If you pass over the blocks, it reveals a planet with a hole on the southern part of the atmosphere by the looks of it. And random words I can't read appear.

Foffy

Banned
The image the OP posted looks like it slightly shows off a face within the image. That's probably not it, obviously.

wonkyaddict

Neo Member
I feel like a dumb asshole right now. I tried looking at it like a magic eye puzzle for like five minutes before clicking the link.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
A big block of Grey boxes...Whatever could it be!?

So, it's a game that has to deal with a planet that looks like earth. :lol

iceatcs

Stupid lame game something do with blackhole on the earth :/

[Edit] Ah it's okay, blackhole in the south-pole. I'm happy enough with it.

RedBoot

With Persona PSP having been released for a while, we were due for the next SMT announcement. Hoping for SMT4, though I certainly wouldn't mind Persona 5 or another new spinoff as well. But, I think we're due for SMT4.

Here are the text fragments that pop up.

EDIT: now with semi-bullcrap translation

滅びの地の出現。
それは避けられない運命。
THE RUINED EARTH appears.
This was an unavoidable fate.

人類の未来のため、ともにがんばりましょう!
For the sake of the future of humanity, let's go for it together!

裕福な国からわざわざ死にに来たか?
Did an affluent nation bring this purposeful death?

どいつもこいつも浮き足立ちゃがって。
Everybody be prepared to run.

南極
South Pole

自分を見失うなよ!
Don't lose sight of yourself!

私たちは「希望」だぞ!
We are "hope"!

シュバルツバース調査隊
[Shubarutsubaasu] Investigative Unit

これが...アレの内部の様子だと?
This is... an internal state of affairs?

これは、兵士の手ね。頼もしいわ。
This is the work of a soldier. This looks promising.

レッドスプライト号
Red Stripe Edition

A B A B A B A B A B A B A B A B
A B A B A B A B A B A B A B A B

velvet_nitemare said:
SMT4 PS360 plz.

Quoted with the power of a thousand suns. This is one of two things I will break my "won't pay $60 for a game" rule for.

(Of course, I seriously doubt that's what this site is teasing.)

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
RedBoot said:
With Persona PSP having been released for a while, we were due for the next SMT announcement. Hoping for SMT4, though I certainly wouldn't mind Persona 5 or another new spinoff as well. But, I think we're due for SMT4.

Considering Atlus mentioned they were working on a next-gen SMT back in 2005, I'd say so.

Foffy

Banned
RedBoot said:

What platform would it be for, though? I think that's the mystery more than whatever the game actually is, considering JRPGs are faring a lot better on handhelds, a little bit to my dismay.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Anything but Persona or meh.
Alright I'm joking but I'd still be disappointed.

Tamanon

Banned
I actually think it might be an SMT game, if not SMT4 then a sidestory. Not Persona, but that definitely looks like some sort of world-changing threat like all the other SMT games have.

Top Bottom