• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus releasing an SMT game on NA PSN tomorrow [SMT: Nocturne - $9.99]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

-Update-

-Original-

http://www.reddit.com/r/Megaten/comments/24sf7j/quick_heads_up/

You're probably going to want to fire up your PS3s and keep an eye on the PS Store tomorrow.
...if you're in North America. (Sorry again, EU-bros :( )
And if you're thinking "but wait, I didn't hear anything SMT related on the PlayStation blogcast this weekend," it's because I had to make a quick phone call to keep it secret. :)

posted by AtlusPrime on the Megaten page. Nocturne or DDS?

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Probably not DDS, because of the technical issues that pop up when trying to emulate it (or maybe that was just DDS2... well, whatever.)

I'd assume Nocturne.

Aeana

Probably not DDS, because of the technical issues that pop up when trying to emulate it (or maybe that was just DDS2... well, whatever.)

I'd assume Nocturne.

I would have thought that any technical issues with DDS would apply to SMT3 as well since they use the same engine.

TEJ

I haven't played Nocturne ever since my PS2 died on me.

If it's nocturne I am buying it tomorrow for sure.

Finalow

that's nice, for americans. I have physical copies of most of them anyway.

but yeah, EU-bros my ass. I'm still waiting for SMT4.

Considering Nocturne was one of the games raised as a possibility the last time Atlus US hinted at something, it's probably that.

Dr. Buni

It would be nice if the game was either Digital Devil Saga or the first Raidou Kuzunoha game.

More people need to play those games
and know how much better they are compared to the Persona series.

Nocturne would be cool too. One of my favorite games, it is absolutely fantastic.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
keep an eye on the PS Store tomorrow.

Tomorrow..PS store... so this will most likely be PS2 emulated game.

I really rather having HD port/remasters (like P4 Golden) than just PS2 emulated/PS2 iso on the store, oh well.

back to this, Digital Devil Saga 1/2 will still be nice.

cbellevie

Neo Member
This helps me avoid buying more from the Golden Week Sale, as I want whatever they are releasing more than anything I have yet to buy in the sale.

atlusprime

Atlus PR
blog+240.jpg

EvaristeG

Banned
How pathetic has become this industry if it needs to hide the re-release fn a 10 years old game to generate hype... just announce it already. Teasing that kind of stuff is just embarrassing really.

I bought Persona 3 yesterday, had no idea it was even on the EU store. I remember when it came out on disc and I went to every store in my city and none stocked it :(

atlusprime

Atlus PR
How pathetic has become this industry if it needs to hide the re-release on a 10 years old game to generate hype... just announce it already. Teasing that kind of stuff is just embarrassing really.

Thanks for pointing that out, now I'm too embarrassed to confirm what it is. I guess I'll just go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom