• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus reprinting Etrian Odyssey I/II/III (DS Dungeon Crawler)

Peagles

I knew I should've waited about pre-ordering from VGP. Now I can't find a way to cancel the pre-order. =\

Here ya go!

Question : How do I cancel my order?

Answer : If you wish to cancel an order or preorder you may do so by sending an email to cancellations@videogamesplus.ca .

Please include the following in the heading to speed up our process : Game Title : order # Customer Name

Example : Resident Evil 5 - PS3 : Order #1111111 John Doe

Please allow ample time for preorder cancellations as we will not accept preorder cancellations on or before the day of launch of the title. Please send cancellations at least 72 hours prior to preorder release. You will be emailed a confirmation once orders are cancelled.

Due to our quick processing times sometimes orders are unable to be cancelled once in processing stage. Any in stock orders in the processing stage may not be able to be cancelled.

If paying via credit card and having an order cancelled there is a 5% refund fee to cover transaction costs. This charge will not occur on preorders using the preorder now pay later option.

Dr. Light

I have EO3 + the preorder artbook and I preordered EO4, not sure if I should get 1 and 2 to complete the collection. I love Atlus though, so...

Peagles

Thank you very much. For some reason I couldn't find that. I looked for it, but it was a bit of an off day for me in many ways, so thanks for sharing.

You're welcome :) Admittedly it was a bit hard to find, but I made it my mission, hehe.

Don't know how credible this is, but I found an auction on ebay from "vgp_videogamesplus" for the trilogy and they list the release date for this item as January 29th, 2013. I don't know if it is on the up and up, but they do share the name of the Canadian retailer mentioned in the OP. However, the prices don't match and they don't seem to offer the "save $15" for buying all 3 as they mentioned in the original email. However, this ebay account does have an extensive and very positive feedback history.

I've been looking, watching, and waiting for news on this release every day and will try to continue to do so. Surely there will be something more concrete on this in the days to follow.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ETRIAN-ODYSSEY-TRILOGY-PACK-DS-NEW-USA-FACTORY-SEALED-PRE-ORDER-FREE-SHIPPING-/330841629335

Peagles

Don't know how credible this is, but I found an auction on ebay from "vgp_videogamesplus" for the trilogy and they list the release date for this item as January 29th, 2013. I don't know if it is on the up and up, but they do share the name of the Canadian retailer mentioned in the OP. However, the prices don't match and they don't seem to offer the "save $15" for buying all 3 as they mentioned in the original email. However, this ebay account does have an extensive and very positive feedback history.

I've been looking, watching, and waiting for news on this release every day and will try to continue to do so. Surely there will be something more concrete on this in the days to follow.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ETRIAN-ODYSSEY-TRILOGY-PACK-DS-NEW-USA-FACTORY-SEALED-PRE-ORDER-FREE-SHIPPING-/330841629335

Hmm, on the actual VGP product page it says:
This product will be in stock on Wednesday 23 January, 2013.
So it's hard to know...

Dwayne

Thanks for the links, while they're the same price as the VGP+, free shipping and accepting this coupon I got in the mail today has me cancelling my order and going with Play-Asia :)

(edit: oh gawd picross 3D and TWEWY are cheap, what have you done Peagles!!)

Peagles

Thanks for the links, while they're the same price as the VGP+, free shipping and accepting this coupon I got in the mail today has me cancelling my order and going with Play-Asia :)

(edit: oh gawd picross 3D and TWEWY are cheap, what have you done Peagles!!)

I couldn't put my coupon into my order at PA - I just assumed it was because it was the weekly special.

Muahahaha! Now you have me tempted on Picross 3D too :p

Dwayne

Yeah i've spent the last 10 minutes trying to figure out where to put the code in, doh. I managed to get 999/TWEWY/P3D out of my checkout, whew. Picross-e2 comes out this month.

Edit: Question is Peagles, do we import Etrian Odyssey IV? Or wait and see if it gets a PAL release?

Eusis

Ideally, they'd also go up on the eShop.
Ideally they'd be getting GBA and DS games on the eShop at all.

... Though it'd be a few years (and maybe a few good sales) before I want DS games on 3DS for the most part. DSi and DSi XL are still new enough, most games can still be found, and they'll look nicer on that than even the XL, it'd probably be the next generation of Nintendo handhelds where the DS becomes appealing for BC.

Baron

The games aren't actually sold by Amazon, though, but through the marketplace. Will they be available for sale directly from Amazon soon?

The need to own multiple copies of this game is unusual because of the one save file per cart limitation.

Kind of jealous of all y'all who get to experience these three games for the first time. Kind of tempted to buy second copies of EO and EOII for myself, so I can replay em w/o having to delete my save files.

Het_Nkik

The games aren't actually sold by Amazon, though, but through the marketplace. Will they be available for sale directly from Amazon soon?

Hm? The all say ships from and sold by Amazon for me.

EDIT: I take that back. Only the first game says that.

vareon

I just finished* EOIII. Right before I preordered EOIV.

Feels good man.

*by finished I mean seeing the credits screen for the first time.

peakish

Mine too. Really enjoying EO1 after I got over the initial grind.
Ya, got mine (1 and 3) fedex'd last Friday. Very fun, but I lost two hours of progress on a god damned Fenris a few nights back which soured me. Will head back and be smarter about challenging him later some time.

You think a 3DS compilation ala Inazuma Eleven would be likely or at least a good business move? I'd certainly love that, we need more pre-gen compilations ala Inazuma Eleven (get to NA already) and Mega Man Zero Collection on DS.

But I guess the reprint is pointing to this NOT happening... :(

Ourobolus

Banned
Are 2 & 3 less grindy than 1? I remember clearing floor 5 in the first game and then just getting frustrated with the ridiculous difficulty spike.

Top Bottom