• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus Reveals Game Shipments And Expectations (Demon's Souls, 3D Dot, P3P, More)

matmanx1

Good for Atlus. I hope they stick around a long, long time and keep bringing awesome stuff over to the US. I also want an HD MegaTen game but I realize that's a fairly selfish request when both Devil Survivor and Strange Journey were pretty great on just the DS.

Thanks for the post, OP.

Good for Atlus. Now I want to know what's next. I've got nothing to look forward to once Knights in the Nightmare gets released.

zlatko

Banned
From Software helped Atlus out big and vice versa.

A well executed Demon's Souls 2 could give Atlus the kind of revenue to afford being in business much longer through their hard financial times.

Lain

zlatko said:
From Software helped Atlus out big and vice versa.

A well executed Demon's Souls 2 could give Atlus the kind of revenue to afford being in business much longer through their hard financial times.

:lol

Isn't Bandai-Namco going to publish the spiritual successor to Demon's Souls?

mollipen

Would love to see more numbers from the US side, especially for P3P. Glad to see good numbers for what was listed, though.

Jigsaw

Banned
Lain said:
:lol

Isn't Bandai-Namco going to publish the spiritual successor to Demon's Souls?

yes but it's not called demon's souls 2,sony (since they own the game) and atlus could team up and release a demon's souls 2 themselves just to piss off from/namco

i feel sad for atlus,they took the risk bringing it over here and promoting it,they were the ones who made this game a success when even from and sony didn't believe in the game...they also made an awesome deluxe edition and now they won't earn a penny on the "sequel"

charlequin said:
Growlanser. But Catherine is 100% coming out in the US.

Absolutely. I am slightly worried that Atlus USA will pass on Radiant Historia since the DS is on its way out, but then again their schedule is pretty barren past next month and they have to be localizing something.

Top Bottom