• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus USA teases....something (Seemingly Persona 4 Fighting)

shtkn

more like it's a sprite based game, don't expect any alternate costumes

also, because i made these a few months back:

yu.png
chie.png
mitsuru.png
kanji.png
akihiko.png
naoto.png
yukiko.png
yosuke.png
aigis.png

mitsuruP3.png
akihikoP3.png

Andrefpvs

Fuck yeah, I knew Atlus wouldn't disappoint bringing the fighter over!

Now how long 'till some European publisher decides to bring it over to Europe ._.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
If The Golden doesn't get revealed as a USA release soon I'm going to flip over a table. That's the game I NEED to be announced in order for me to get a Vita immediately. Don't fail me Atlus!

Volcynika

But WHYYYY!? After seeing what they could do with Catherine, we've all been dying for P5! They better not pull a Kingdom Hearts III or FFVIIremake on us.

Because Atlus USA is not a developer. They are a publisher. Atlus Japan would be handling the game announcements. The only announcements we would ever be close to getting early is a new Trauma ___ game. And we all know the last one didn't do too hot.

Awesome sprites, shtkn. The ones you posted in the Skullgirls thread are cool too.

This should be pretty fun!

Hopefully the same VA from the games return.

Yeah, I really like the English voice cast for Persona 4 (and Persona 3 as well). Kanji needs to tell people to get bent during fights!

Because Atlus USA is not a developer. They are a publisher. Atlus Japan would be handling the game announcements. The only announcements we would ever be close to getting early is a new Trauma ___ game. And we all know the last one didn't do too hot.

WELL. Thanks for crushing my dreams with facts and logic.

I should have noticed that from the get-go. I got too eager.

cj_iwakura

You saw nothing.

I still hope for Elizabeth or at least one Velvet Rep as an uber boss.

If the game gets a true final boss, it'll probably be
Izanami. Adachi would be kind of anti climatic.

horsebird

Banned
Fantastic! I just hope we don't have to wait too long for it. Is a simultaneous release with Japan wishful thinking?

Edit: I had no idea Chie was that popular. I like the two females you first meet in P3P more, from a design standpoint.

matmanx1

So PS3 and 360 versions confirmed but I am still wishing for a Vita version. After experiencing BlazBlue this week on my Vita I never want to look at another 2D fighter on another screen again. It's that freaking gorgeous. And the Vita's d-pad is awesome so no worries there!

Who am I kidding? I'd definitely get the PS3 version if no Vita version was forthcoming. There's no way I could pass this game up.

Top Bottom