• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atomic Heart has Gone Gold

Jinjo

And here we go...

More virtue signaling by social justice warriors who have no idea how Russian society works. People need to understand that Russia is basicly run by the maffia.

By the same logic we have to cancel Jensen Ackles now too I guess?

Controversy has again landed a game on my radar though that I wasn't aware of before. This looks good.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Dude don't trust gamepass on pc or the xbox app when it comes to download, if i was you i would erase the game and do a new install.
Has it given you problems in the past? I don't mind downloading it when it comes out tbh.

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Happy Amazon GIF by The Boys

Trailer of the year

Eiknarf

Banned
I’m guessing it’ll average around a 77 on Metacritic-

But I’m hoping it reviews even better and lands at an average in the 85 to 86 range

oji-san

Banned
Preloaded it a week ago at about 80 GB on XSX and 2 day ago had an update for about 40 GB.
Read some impressions on Reddit and there's good feedback, love to hear it's really running at 60fps, after all the years some people said it's a tech demo/will never released/low frame rate, this is really awesome to hear, can't wait to play it!

Top Bottom