• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Attention whore celebrities can't cope with corona quarantine

TheSadRanger

Sep 5, 2013
Mckinney,TX
Some are trying at least
There are some who are doing good without going "me,me,me on twitter". Rihanna and Drew Brees both donated $5 million. Rihanna also donated medical supplies to NY.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Apr 11, 2007
Fuck this 'they' stuff. For a while I was genuinely confused as to who the other person was whose pictures Sam Smith posted. For a while I thought he posted pics with Piers Morgan or something. Seriously, hearing he/she wont kill you- even if you are not sure what you are inside.

Reptars Revenge

Formerly 'mayl3'
Jan 17, 2014
Net worth 32 million.

Oke man, impressive. fucking lol.

Call me when they spend most of their money on people that need it, maybe i could care then.
I mean I see where you are coming from but she also sent $150,000 earlier this week and helped families with homes destroyed in the tornadoes last week and the fires in California a few months back. She always seems to be helping. Props to Kylie Jenner and Angelina Jolie for throwing in a million each as well

Last edited:

TheSadRanger

Sep 5, 2013
Mckinney,TX
Net worth 32 million.

Oke man, impressive. fucking lol.

Call me when they spend most of their money on people that need it, maybe i could care then.
Don't be a jerk, it's not like Dax Shepherd and Kristen Bell are elite movie stars making $25 million per picture.

They've both in the biz for over 20+ years. When was the last time either of them was in a major movie, Forgetting Sarah Marshall for Bell and the last time Dax had a major role in a movie was when Dane Cook popular.

Reactions: cryptoadam

Coolwhhip

Aug 26, 2019
How do we find all these generous donations from stars? (which is like a normal person donating 10 dollars) Do they send out press releases of their own good deeds?

lock2k

Jun 13, 2018
Brazil
Fuck this 'they' stuff. For a while I was genuinely confused as to who the other person was whose pictures Sam Smith posted. For a while I thought he posted pics with Piers Morgan or something. Seriously, hearing he/she wont kill you- even if you are not sure what you are inside.
Fuck him. If I was writing the news I would write "he" because this moron is a man (and a fucking douchebag) and this "they" business can fuck off. Embarassing to read this.

Feb 9, 2018
It's fucking retarded. Some asswipe wants to refer to himself as something stupid, fine, let him. Doesn't mean the world has to indulge his idiocy and go along with it.

LordKasual

Jul 28, 2016
Ellen is a comedian.

Every comedian and social personality is doing this because it's literally their job

It's funny to watch attention whores squirm, but god damn some of you guys sound so bitter lol

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
I’m listening to a podcast rn going into depth about how giant these houses are and how Natalie Portman has to point the camera just so to crop her beachfront view out of it.

It’s so funny even when they are at home they are still trying to act like something other than they are.

• LOL
Reactions: DeepEnigma

lock2k

Jun 13, 2018
Brazil
I’m listening to a podcast rn going into depth about how giant these houses are and how Natalie Portman has to point the camera just so to crop her beachfront view out of it.

It’s so funny even when they are at home they are still trying to act like something other than they are.
What's the name of the podcast?

Lone Wolf

Jan 8, 2014
Don't be a jerk, it's not like Dax Shepherd and Kristen Bell are elite movie stars making $25 million per picture.

They've both in the biz for over 20+ years. When was the last time either of them was in a major movie, Forgetting Sarah Marshall for Bell and the last time Dax had a major role in a movie was when Dane Cook popular.
Bell is the voice of Ana in Frozen. She’s making big money.

teacupcopter

Sep 1, 2005
fucking celebrities.

Good on the ones raising money.

I know it’s petty but even the ones doing singing competitions or whatever online with each other. Like half the people I know are worried about their jobs. Another bunch are either worried about families health, Or just go without seeing loved ones for a while.

these fucking hacks don’t know what sacrifice or hardship is.