• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Audiophile: Games you haven't played but love the music.

I cant be the only one who has stumbled on some video game music and have not played it.

Etrian Odyssey III: The First Campaign

Black Desert Online: Mediah Field Theme #2

Mr. Do!

Catphish

The Final Fantasy Distant World albums are chock-full of songs from installments in the series that I've never played. Just beautiful and inspiring stuff throughout.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
The Final Fantasy Distant World albums are chock-full of songs from installments in the series that I've never played. Just beautiful and inspiring stuff throughout.
I was gonna mention FF11 and FF14 and the numerous tunes from those games that caught my ear.

I haven't played most of the FF games, either. The music is great, though.

fatty

I often like to listen to this website while working instead of Pandora and came across a lot of great game tracks that I didn't know about: http://vip.aersia.net/

Some of my favorites (to games that I haven't played):

NIER OST - Gods Bound by Rules

Iji - Further - (Ending theme)

Frozen Synapse Soundtrack #04 - A Functioning God

Bastion OST~ Set Sail, Coming Home(End Theme)

CoD: Modern Warfare 2 Soundtrack - Boneyard Fly By (this one I cheated a bit, I have played some multiplayer with friends but not the campaign yet)

Hot Take: I think gaming has surpassed films when it comes to classical compositions.

Top Bottom