• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August US Boxart Thread

Captain N

270448b.jpg

boxart of the month? No, but I just made it easy to beat the OP. Besides now more people can see my avatar I get PMs about.

Ridley327

Now it's two maps at Gamestop? Jesus Christ, pre-order exclusives are becoming the worst trend in gaming.

Nice looking set, though.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Captain N said:
270448b.jpg

boxart of the month? No, but I just made it easy to beat the OP. Besides now more people can see my avatar I get PMs about.

Does it have trophies? If so, must buy

Beq

Neo Member
Dedication Through Light said:
Does this count as boxart?

assassinscreed2_collectorsedition.jpg

Assuming tomorrow we will get a view of the actual box itself...

It always amazes me how they can make things look like so much more than they really are.

Ridley327

~Devil Trigger~ said:
Two Map????

WTF??

As in, TWO CITIES????

They're two landmarks in two of the cities that will be in the game. One of them is supposed to have some kind of a treasure inside of it.

-PXG-

I really like both DJ Hero boxes. The idea for the game sounds cool, but I'd feel like a real sucker playing with an overpriced, plastic turntable :lol . Plus, if the track list was halfway decent, then at least, it would (possibly) expose people to some good techno and hip-hop.

Gunloc said:
So agetec is distributing the PS3 version of Way of the Samurai 3 and UFO is doing the Xbox360 version? Stange.

Oh well, I'm glad the PS3 version is coming over too.

Woah didn't see this coming, nice i loved the first one.

boiled goose

good with gravy
-PXG- said:
I really like both DJ Hero boxes. The idea for the game sounds cool, but I'd feel like a real sucker playing with an overpriced, plastic turntable :lol . Plus, if the track list was halfway decent, then at least, it would (possibly) expose people to some good techno and hip-hop.

i hope you dont play guitar hero...

That Assassin's Creed II set looks very generic and worthless. I'm also disappointed that they didn't make the Waldo boxart an actual "Where's Waldo" game. Also, why did they make a Waldo game? Do kids still read look at those books anymore?

soultron

Banned
Infernal Monkey said:
I was immediately interested. Looked up some footage on GT and was getting hyped.

Then I googled and saw this:

Nostalgeo no Kaze (NDS, Tecmo): 8 / 7 / 8 / 7 - (30/40)

And then figured I'm not going to buy a DS for the third time just to play a DS game.

/sadface

EDIT: I JUST WANTED SKIES OF ARCADIA ON DS!!

HUELEN10 said:
138105e.jpg

This guy on the right looks like the biggest douche ever. :lol

And the funny thing is, they are both exact replica's of characters from the Neighbours from Hell series, and this game sounds awfully similar to that series:

1s16dw.jpg

Infernal Monkey said:

Didn't know there was a KR game coming to the US. Is it based on an older Japanese game?

Also, Annie boxart reminded me about the game, looking forward to it :)

It's cool that this game is coming out of Japan, but that art just makes me hug my Japanese cover :p
Good game though, a little too similar to Karous and Radirgy, but fun nonetheless :)

Wow, the US Nostalgia box art is super bland. At least the artwork is from the game but there is so much dead space.

The Japanese box art is so nice... :(

Top Bottom