• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Beefy

When I look at some of the stuff going on in Europe where people are getting jail and fines for tweets, I cannot support that.

I think anyone who has seen me post on here knows I'm as liberal as they come, but I cannot support anything that makes hate speech a crime or illegal because I refuse to go down the slippery slope.

Posts like this piss me the fuck off

Egg0

Banned
I can't believe this is the 2nd time THIS YEAR, that people are arguing about the merits of using violence against literal nazis. It's a no brainer.

I can't wait to go home and watch wrestling or just fucking pass out. What a day.

I can't believe this is the 2nd time THIS YEAR, that people are arguing about the merits of using violence against literal nazis. It's a no brainer.

I can't wait to go home and watch wrestling or just fucking pass out. What a day.
You can't use violence unless it's self defense or war... Mass killing people at a rally makes you a nazi.

Just finished that third Omega okada match and it's just insane the chemistry they have in the ring together

Yeah they are getting better every match. They got 100% out of every move yesterday. After that I feel like Gedo might save the 4th match for next year, I vaguely recall Dave or someone saying the plan was for another match at KoPW but that would likely change since Evil & Juice came through G1 so strong.

I'm guessing it goes like this.

Omega loses to Naito tomorrow.

Omega defends against Elgin at Destruction in September. Okada defends against EVIL.

Omega defends against Juice at ROH Chicago in October (Chicago is Juice's hometown). Omega faces Okada for the title at KOPW in October.

At WK, Okada defends against Naito. Omega defends against Ibushi.

It is the weird thibg about G1. So many matches feel like they woud be even better with an extra ten minutes.

Saying that, they nearly went to time last night and it felt like a 10 minute match. Craziness.

I'm guessing it goes like this.

Omega loses to Naito tomorrow.

Omega defends against Elgin at Destruction in September. Okada defends against EVIL.

Omega defends against Juice at ROH Chicago in October (Chicago is Juice's hometown). Omega faces Okada for the title at KOPW in October.

At WK, Okada defends against Naito. Omega defends against Ibushi.

There have been no takers on my avatar bet for who faces who at Wrestle Kingdom. So, come on then, if you want a spot of fun.

I will not be complicit in your future gambling addiction.

I have two offers on the table!

What are the matches for Wrestle Kingdom? I say Okada vs. Omega.

Does Nakamura walk out of SummerSlam as Champion? I say he won't.

Come on then!

Ric Flair is in the hospital right now:

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/ric-flair-hospitalized/#.WY-z8lWGOM9

Charlotte is in China right now.

Holy shit, 45 sold the city of Charlotte to China?!

How is janela alive?!?!

Quick hot takes

No working AC. I hope nobody gets carted out.

Jack ghallagher looks so much better with tights. Fun opener.

Women's tag was fun. Dhalia black seemed rusty? Dakota Kai really won me over.

A fan got into a yell off with thatcher's manager 3 feet away from me and it was hilarious.

Dijak is big and tall. Seemed like a vince guy.

I came in rooting for havoc, I finished rooting for Janella. Also mad aerodynamic with a chair.

Time gouge on water before part 2!!!

I have two offers on the table!

What are the matches for Wrestle Kingdom? I say Okada vs. Omega.

Does Nakamura walk out of SummerSlam as Champion? I say he won't.

Come on then!

I mean I feel pretty confident that Omega isn't winning the G1. They aren't going to have the first US champ have a three month reign, and they almost certainly want that title defended at the Dome.

I just don't do avatar bets for anything.

sLbkgem.png

Sami Zayn is the best

I wonder if the WWE merch he sells and the tickets he moves comes with instructions for washing off the included blood?

dBXJtZV.png

Eh, whatever. When you work for a corporation like that, the odds that some of the people at the top are pieces of shit is exceptionally high.

He's doing something to make positive change. He deserves to be commended for that. Not backhanded.

Why is 10 afraid of Trent Seven?

Because Trent Seven ate Nine, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, and One, judging by his physique. He's on that Chris Hero diet of only eating footlong heroes.

Seriously, he wore an NXT jacket to the ring. Did he eat Ho Ho Lun, and WWE had to pretend to future endeavor him to cover it up?

Apparently the venue is well over double it's fire safety capacity

Indie wrestling I guess

House of Hardcore runs this building, so I'm blaming Tommy Dreamer for recommending this building to Gabe.

That said, it's hard to find a building where you can run a doubleheader.

Pete Dunne is busy telling Seven and Bates that it wasn't their fault that no one caught Cooper on the dive outside.

Top Bottom