• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Nothing makes an impromptu match like seeing the flashing lights of the emergency vehicle through the top windows of an overheated gymnasium.

Is he called Trent Seven because he ate seven doughnuts instead of six this morning?

Is he Trent Seven because his belly jiggles seven times with each step he takes?

Is he Trent Seven because he needs seven belts to hold up his bursting pants?

Accidents happen, but Seven looks like shit, and he and Bates didn't protect Cooper on the dive. He gets my scorn and shit.

Egg0

Banned
Just saw video Abby posted from inside the gym. It looks packed and I'm sure those bright ass lights aren't helping.

I'm guessing they changed the result of Riddle vs. WALTER after Cooper got injured to send the fans home happy.

They can do a quick rematch at Sunday's Boston match to switch it back, if they have to.

The bathroom mirror at the ELMCOR was completely fogged up.

Fucking hell man I was starting to teter at the end. Def my favorite live show since nxt brooklyn Really grungy and in a sense, dangerous. Def. The most memorable show I went to..

Thank fuck I drove. I'm just gonna sit in my car with the AC maxed before I drive back. I'll put up more match impressions later. Stay safe to all those that went

Fucking hell man I was starting to teter at the end. Def my favorite live show since nxt brooklyn Really grungy and in a sense, dangerous. Def. The most memorable show I went to..

Thank fuck I drove. I'm just gonna sit in my car with the AC maxed before I drive back. I'll put up more match impressions later. Stay safe to all those that went

I ended up leaving before the main event. I had fun despite the temperature problems

I ended up leaving before the main event. I had fun despite the temperature problems

I don't blame u. Amazing match but u can always watch the VOD. It really sucks about TK man. Trent and Tyler seemed shook. That fan passing out didn't help either though I gotta give props to Trent to try and cool the guy down with his towel for seemingly 5 minutes non stop. Also overall top tier crowd imo. Especially for those that feel like USA crowds have been shit (I've been lurking)

All in all great show. Fucks sake pick a different venue or do it in the winter

Mahonay

Banned

The spot that Cooper broke his ankle on: http://twitter.com/Saaalllvvvyyy/status/896568224678105088

I'm springing for a cab. Fuck the bus or train.
Yeah awesome show. Unfortunate about the injury to TK during the tag titles match.

I'm still sweating so fucking much. Waiting for the 7 train now. Hopefully I get in a car with the AC blasting.

Also someone fainted down the row from us while they were checking on TK.

Awesome show but yea, the injury really brought down the vibe. Shame because I think the way they handled the Dunne injury was brilliant and they saved the show

This is totally reading body language so I could be wrong but it seemed like Trent was trying to comfort Bate and tell him it wasn't his fault

Mahonay

Banned
Awesome show but yea, the injury really brought down the vibe. Shame because I think the way they handled the Dunne injury was brilliant and they saved the show

This is totally reading body language so I could be wrong but it seemed like Trent was trying to comfort Bate and tell him it wasn't his fault
It looked that way to me too. Bate looked upset.

Oh god this subway car AC feels amazing right now.

Anth0ny

Nagata last g1 match ending was perfect.

Amazing especially on Japanese commentary.

giphy.gif

The feels.

It looked that way to me too. Bate looked upset.

Oh god this subway car AC feels amazing right now.

Dunne was definitely trying to comfort Seven and Bates.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Mid 40s man just walked into the 7-11 to buy beer in a Bayley shirt. No shame.

fury

Watched that Being the Elite Q&A earlier. Can't believe they actually got a cease and desist for Fuck the Revival LOL

Top Bottom