• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzy

So I just recently moved to Sydney to attend UNSW. Living in Hornsby with my sister right now, but I'd like to live closer to campus (Kensington campus) for study/work/social life.

I've looked around for places, and have my eye on a few places ranging from 180-220 per week... problem is the accommodation is either dirty/too far/or nutjob roomies.

So any advice? Tips? References to good places? PM will be best since I'll be out all of today and the weekend scouting places.

Thanks!

So I just recently moved to Sydney to attend UNSW. Living in Hornsby with my sister right now, but I'd like to live closer to campus (Kensington campus) for study/work/social life.

I've looked around for places, and have my eye on a few places ranging from 180-220 per week... problem is the accommodation is either dirty/too far/or nutjob roomies.

So any advice? Tips? References to good places? PM will be best since I'll be out all of today and the weekend scouting places.

Thanks!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=40060676 We're here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom