• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Mondy

Banned
Just a quick post to say I love you all. See you on the other side.

May or may out be amped up watching the Ashes.

Quasar

M$ really are ban happy.

Speaking of bans, I have a question. Over on the game sub forum its said that ms takes a dim view of folks skirting geolocks and using things like netflix outside the US. Anyone use netflix on a 360 from Australia here? Had any issues like MS banning accounts for this practice? or it just not working?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
How about cat pics? Or stories from the Adelaide meet?

C'mon, no one wants that chimp in the top 10.

woops missed htis post, sorry for dp.

stories from adelaide: i owe mr tone, lucian, aniseed and arnie $2 each i believe. and some one else?

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
woops missed htis post, sorry for dp.

stories from adelaide: i owe mr tone, lucian, aniseed and arnie $2 each i believe. and some one else?

Oh yeah! You owe me 2/5 of a beer then next time you're here!

To get the ball rolling on the end of days here's another pic.

irZFXDJ.jpg

I have more, Holy. Beware!

Fusebox

Banned
There's an IGN TV channel listed as being available for download on my PS4 using my Aus account but when I try to download it it says not available in my region. Weird thing is, it doesn't show up in my US account.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Definitely! Made the evening more exciting than just us peeps.

Though we're awesome on our own. How many of us was there from Adelaide? You, me, Deadmeadows, Mr Tone, Frawwder, Dead man. Am I missing anyone?

Hey Kritz, you ready with the new thread?

There's an IGN TV channel listed as being available for download on my PS4 using my Aus account but when I try to download it it says not available in my region. Weird thing is, it doesn't show up in my US account.

Sounds like a good thing to me!

HolyCheck

Definitely! Made the evening more exciting than just us peeps.

Though we're awesome on our own. How many of us was there from Adelaide? You, me, Deadmeadows, Mr Tone, Frawwder, Dead man. Am I missing anyone?
H prog!

There's a few others out there that are too cool to post here though.

Still no cat, :(.

Come back kitty :(

HolyCheck

FIFA 14(Free)
and Dead Rising for now. I might get Forza next but I have heard its pretty mediocre for the franchise.
I will generally only get things that arent on PC or PS4 for this thing.
Awesome. How does dead rising look? I've seen a few screenshots and they looked horribad... but they may have been choice screenshots

jambo

FIFA 14(Free)
and Dead Rising for now. I might get Forza next but I have heard its pretty mediocre for the franchise.
I will generally only get things that arent on PC or PS4 for this thing.

Forza looked weird on the GB Quick Look. Like they were trying to copy Gran Turismo, but replaced jazz with dramatic music.

Also, IN-GAME TRANSACTIONS!

ah good as you should.
no highlights come to mind
this was an ok thread. i think iv had better though

also mega will you be on the steams any time soon?

HolyCheck

Using this last page to say that all Dr. Who fans should watch An Adventure in Space and Time because it's absolutely magical.

I've been eyeing off all the specials this week, I need to get on wikipedia and actually work out wtf I need to watch. So many.

Watched the short mgann ep, but was pre occupied.

Top Bottom