• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

Choc

Banned
i feel so sorry for mark having to put up with that shithouse name and the problem is that the US guys keep fucking up so it makes people still think its shit

Luke Plunkett, sigh.

HolyCheck said:
Does anyone in Melbourne know how to get to the airport?

that isn't the expensive shuttle bus from the city. Is there any public transport that goes out that way? does it pass through mitcham.. I swear i've seen a 901 bus that reads AIRPORT around here.. but its not on the sites :(

Nope, only private buses I guess....take the train/bus to southern cross and then the airport shuttle.

Jintor

Choc said:
i feel so sorry for mark having to put up with that shithouse name and the problem is that the US guys keep fucking up so it makes people still think its shit

Luke Plunkett, sigh.

I expect he would say it's a blessing and a curse. Certainly they must get a certain measure of popularity/brand recognition because of the name, and all kotaku.com searches within Australia at least are automatically redirected to KotakuAU...

HolyCheck said:
I finish work at 5:30 here in mitcham, and my flights at 8:55pm, should be lots of time

This is why you need a car. 3 hours is not enough, if you leave at 5:30 you won't get to the airport before 7:30. (given you don't take a cab).

Choc said:
by the way check $26 for the skybus is fucking CHEAP.

$26 is return ticket. One way is $16.

HolyCheck said:
the reason I'm trying to find a public transport bus is I only have $36 on me til pay day.. which is hopefully monday.. but given i'm going to adelaide and I'll have to catch the bus back aswell.. sigh I might just buy a 2 way ticket for $26 after I spend $6 on a train to the city :(

Cheapest way to get there.

PLANET_JASE

Look what I bought.

DSC_0036-1.jpg

$2.50 only :p

Choc

Banned
Jintor said:
If he's smart he'll trace it back to here and then destroy us all

It's entirely possible the NDA he most likely had to sign demands he knows where the discs are at all times.

I've had many like that in my time.

Gazunta

This just arrived in the office. No big deal. Shrug.

Ac0QSKBCMAEOyGq.jpg

WHO WANTS TO TOUCH ME

Choc right now you have a way better chance of getting a copy before launch than I do :)

Kritz

Banned
Crash and burned that exam. Dud okay at coding but flunked the physics, as always.

By the sounds of it, every single person I overheard suspects they'll fail. Here's hoping for some scaling...

--

If I were going to buy some iPhone earphones, what should I be looking at? Leant mine to my sister and through the wash they go.

At least now I'm expecting to pay >$40 for the fucking things.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
lol deathjr is banned.

also as if I wont get to the airport before 2 hours o_O

train to city from mitcham takes 45 minutes.. bus to airport takes 25 - 30 mins?

Gazunta

Oh man is today an awesome day or what.

And I even bought a copy of Retro Gamer with OLI FREY doing the cover. That's the video game magazine equivalent of Hunter S. Thompson writing a cover story for a new issue of Rolling Stone.

HolyCheck said:
lol deathjr is banned.

also as if I wont get to the airport before 2 hours o_O

train to city from mitcham takes 45 minutes.. bus to airport takes 25 - 30 mins?
If it's a non-refundable ticket, don't count on it. Like I said earlier, a trip that's normally 40 minutes took me two hours and 40 minutes one day for no discernible reason (OK, Friday evening, but I allowed 90 minutes for the trip and it still wasn't enough).

Top Bottom