• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aussie couple slammed after ‘bogan’ gender reveal goes wrong

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
A South Australian couple’s gender reveal party took a dangerous turn after they ditched the traditional cake or confetti in favour of a car burnout that produced pink smoke.

In what many have dubbed the most “bogan” gender reveal ever, the couple decided to celebrate the news of their baby girl by inviting friends and family to Meningie, 150km south of Adelaide, to watch the colourful burnout.

But the excitement quickly turns to horror as the car bursts into flames and black smoke fills the air.

748669fa1b1b0ffd78f70aa0b79ef769

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/p...g/news-story/c98385ed0887d51707559640a0f3e1bb

Papa

Banned
Hahaha that is the most bogan thing I’ve ever seen. Amazing.

For non-Aussies, a bogan is our version of a redneck.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
When did these gender reveal parties become a thing? This is like the third one of these I’ve seen this week. God, people are like sheep.

Bogans are always good value for a laugh though.

Helios

When did these gender reveal parties become a thing? This is like the third one of these I’ve seen this week. God, people are like sheep.

Bogans are always good value for a laugh though.
wth is a gender reveal party?

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
wth is a gender reveal party?
When a bunch of braindead spastics get together to reveal the gender of their yet-to-be-born offspring to friends and family in a garish display of their lack of taste and want to follow the herd.

Apparently it’s trendy now.

Top Bottom