• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australia

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
2bdxd5.jpg

John2290

The worlds been tryin, but damn it Straylia's resilient
The burning comment was in poor taste but I'm still up for nuking the place to stop the spread of these spiders. I'm seeing spiders here in Ireland, I've not seen in my life the last few years. I stamped one big ass fucker last summer and dozens of little baby spiders came off it, that's not normal. You're spreading the spiders with exports and they're adapting to climates outside of your continent. Something will have to be done about it, if those motherfuckers that web entire fields and towns overnight, manage to adapt... It's nuking time.

40761340-9387161-image-a-9_1616372602680.jpg

Due to the floods. The little critters have been looking for higher land
I've seen enough movies to know that nukes just make them gigantic and angry. Orbital laser canons are the answer.

We don't need Australia anymore, apart from Kylie and somewhere to dump our crims it's done nothing useful.

Paasei

Spiders are mans best friend

They kill mosquitos, flies, snakes, rats

Most of them are super chill. If you do fuck with them they won’t fuck with you

It’s really like having an 8 legged bodyguard in your home
I'd rather have a snake than a spider in my home.

Yoboman

I'd rather have a snake than a spider in my home.
Snakes are bastards hiding in grass and shoes looking to kill you for walking around

Spiders don’t want to fuck with people

why do you think we have heroes named Spiderman but no Snakeman?

Top Bottom