Australian Federal Election May 18th, 2019

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Great, another one of those days where I have to walk into a school, avoid eye contact with every fuckwit trying to thrust their stupid pamphlets at me and then I stand in line the length of like I'm waiting for the worlds most awesome amusement park ride only to find I get some ballot paper 7ft long full of assholes I don't care for......only to find out 3 minutes after the announcement of who won the new PM has been backstabbed and some other random is running the country.
Me and my family were in the airport in Bankok, travelling to visit folks in Europe when we learnt from the TV screens that the Red-Head-Witch had stolen our country.
We were for a while considering, "well, we have european passports as well. maybe we just don't return to oz".
Then we realized that whatever the crazy witch decides, we are queenslanders and their shit do not apply to us.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Just do what I do and play flirtsies with the young women giving out the pamphlets. I consider them a challenge. Like churchies.

“Ah so, you think you’re pure and idealistic, hey? We’ll see about that.”

Makes the time fly by.
Kind of like "I'll just grab my free sausage sandwich, but if you are very nice to me behind that fence over there, I will vote for your guy?"

Reactions: Scopa

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017
I don't follow Australian politics, but why she would allow a picture like that to be beamed out to the masses is beyond me. Surely she must have known what it looks like.
She once went on a radio show and said she wanted to date a rich man with a big dick. The sausage pic is par for the course.

Reactions: Breakage

Scopa

Oct 27, 2017
your mind
It's pretty clear it looks as if she has her mouth wrapped around a blood-soaked penis. It's just hard to believe that she did not notice. Or perhaps she did and wanted to be memed.
She’s trailer trash. She probably posted it whilst laughing with “the girls” and sipping her Bundy and Coke (replace with equivalent cheap trash alcoholic drink from your country).

Reactions: Breakage

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
May 22, 2018
I don't follow Australian politics, but why she would allow a picture like that to be beamed out to the masses is beyond me. Surely she must have known what it looks like.
oh you didnt know about our dick sucking vote system?

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
Feb 5, 2008
She’s trailer trash. She probably posted it whilst laughing with “the girls” and sipping her Bundy and Coke (replace with equivalent cheap trash alcoholic drink from your country).
Lambie cops a lot of flack, but she did turn down some truly ridiculous bribes from the Abbott Government when it tried to pass the University Fee Deregulation legislation.

This legislation was horrible and would have allowed non-universities access to HECS loans, which would have resulted in several billions in fraud (judging from the outcomes of the VET Fee-HELP scandal).

So in amongst her bogan ways she has done a few good things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bullet Club