Australian Federal Election May 18th, 2019

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
A vote for Shill is a vote for loony leftism, a shit economy, and emboldened vegan activists. I’ve only ever voted Libs once but I’ll be doing it again.

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
Feb 5, 2008
I will vote for Labor mostly because I think they have much stronger policies:
  • super and franking credit changes - these were introduced for no other reason but to buy votes during previous elections and are unsustainable over the long-term.
  • reforms to family trusts - family trusts are the greatest tax rort of all time and anything that targets them is fine by me.
  • investment in 3-year old kindergarten - perhaps the most effective long-term solution to address inequality, raise academic results and reduce welfare reliance.
  • cheaper childcare - similar to the above, plus it addresses the issue of families not being able to afford having children.
  • reducing the capital gains discount - this with negative gearing has led to over-investment in existing housing, which adds nothing to the productive economy.
  • more investment in health
  • stronger stance on wage theft by companies against workers.
I don't particularly like Shorten (who does?), but I respect him for going to an election with actual substantive policies. He could have very easily just run on "I'm not a liberal".

Last edited:
Reactions: Bullet Club

Bullet Club

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017
A One Nation candidate wants to fuck a horse lady.

Who gives a shit really but PHON are supposed to be conservative.

• LOL
Reactions: matt404au

Bullet Club

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017
I do remember that. It was at a halal KFC.

I wouldn't want bacon from KFC anyway, their bacon is horrible.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
May 22, 2018
I went through the drive through of a McDonald’s nearby those areas and the staff were behind thick bulletproof looking glass and put your food out of a little hole

Bullet Club

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017
There had to more to it than just bacon, like maybe something else was said before the video starts.

Or the dude is just mental.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
This sounds very different to Cunth’s version

kiiltz

Neo Member
Apr 23, 2019
Oh yeah I don't really know who to vote for and everytime I look it's "hurr durr the other party are cunts don't vote for them"

Think I'll just take the fine again. The last time I voted the dickhead got backstabbed and kicked out of office.

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
Feb 5, 2008
lol Julia Banks seems to really hate Greg Hunt.

I'm not too surprised given the reputation about his temper.

Reactions: Bullet Club