Australian Federal Election May 18th, 2019

captainraincoat

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2010
As an aec official I look forward to looking at the artistic display of dicks of ballet papers.....I had one in the last federal election I would of framed it was that good...I’m sure the guy was in the booth for 4 hours to draw this masterpiece of Malcom Turnbull and tony abbot engaged in a loving naked embrace of cock and ass.

Unfortunately you have to put them into a special pile of invalid vote ballots as they didn’t actually mark any numbers

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
May 22, 2018
As an aec official I look forward to looking at the artistic display of dicks of ballet papers.....I had one in the last federal election I would of framed it was that good...I’m sure the guy was in the booth for 4 hours to draw this masterpiece of Malcom Turnbull and tony abbot engaged in a loving naked embrace of cock and ass.

Unfortunately you have to put them into a special pile of invalid vote ballots as they didn’t actually mark any numbers
Interesting...

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

You sure they weren’t voting for Di Natale?

Reactions: Cunth

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
May 22, 2018
SBS roasting that chick

Footage of the incident shows a young woman wearing a beanie and holding a six-pack of eggs before allegedly attempting to crack an egg on Mr Morrison's head.

The egg was later found unbroken on the floor nearby.

• LOL
Reactions: matt404au

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
A vote for Shorten is a vote for femmo harpy Plibersek as your deputy PM.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
TIL Australian politics are even more fucked up than US politics.

Who should I be rooting for?

And how exactly does one fuck up breaking an egg?

Reactions: Shaqazooloo

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
May 22, 2018
A vote for Shorten is a vote for femmo harpy Plibersek as your deputy PM.

And who wants to bet if Labor get in that she would manufacture something to challenge for leadership

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
TIL Australian politics are even more fucked up than US politics.

Who should I be rooting for?

And how exactly does one fuck up breaking an egg?
Root for Clive Palmer for maximum lolz.

Too much soy in your diet makes it hard to crack eggs. Still not sure if it was a boy or girl but either way the T levels would’ve been the same.

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
Feb 5, 2008
Plibersek can't challenge for the leadership whilst Shorten is Prime Minister under Labor party rules, I believe.

Although, I imagine these rules could be changed if the need arose.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Plibersek can't challenge for the leadership whilst Shorten is Prime Minister under Labor party rules, I believe.

Although, I imagine these rules could be changed if the need arose.
Pretty sure they will change when she decides it’s Her Turn™.