• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australians.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Steve-Irwin-crocod_2847616b.jpg

Tesseract

Banned
also goddamn neobiz neobiz , you took the discovery of the century and jacked it up to 11 with goatse sex magicka

i applaud your evil and i accept it

Last edited:

ROMhack

Seriously, I was in a pub earlier and about 50 Australians walked in.

Ten minutes later the whole place erupted into a collection of deafening roars.

The barman came over to explain that were playing darts. He also explained they were Australian and that's what they do.

Then a boomerang flew past my head.

Some of this really happened.

Last edited:

sevoro

Who do Aussies like more? Steve Irwin or Crocodile Dundee guy?

Just Googled that Fosters beer isnt popular there? Why?
Steve Irwin, that man is a national treasure.

Have no idea why, all I know is that city people prefer Heineken, and the rural people love drinking XXXX Gold.

I speak from a Sidneysider perspective btw.

Papa

Banned
Yes, it was a funnel web, luckily antivenom was nearby and ready. Before that though I squashed it and several smaller bugs came out.

Also once caught a redback spider for the Australian museum, I was not paid for this.

Farkin oaf m8 you got bit by one of these fuckers?

maxresdefault.jpg

sevoro

Farkin oaf m8 you got bit by one of these fuckers?

maxresdefault.jpg
Yeah mate, was working in a lab helping to rear locusts. Overnight all sorts of spiders would suddenly pop up and make their home near the locusts' habitats, we had to clear them out. We'd also occasionally see egg sacs, had to grab it with our barehands if there were no gloves. Just another normal day in Australia.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Yeah mate, was working in a lab helping to rear locusts. Overnight all sorts of spiders would suddenly pop up and make their home near the locusts' habitats, we had to clear them out. We'd also occasionally see egg sacs, had to grab it with our barehands if there were no gloves. Just another normal day in Australia.

Fuck. That. Shit. No, that is not normal :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I was a bar tender during university and I must admit I developed a poor general opinion of Australians.

1. They always started fights for no reason
2. They would say "Yeah aye im from *insert some town name* thats in Australia.....*looks at you expecting you to be impressed*(overheard this a pick up line that only worked on fat English ladies)
3. Their women are like men in how they act, generally overweight and not very feminine at all but thats the same for English ladies also

But i was also told by quite a few auzzies and New Zelanders that Australians on vacation are dickheads.

I dont hate Australians but if I ever owned a bar/hostel i would prefer not to have them come in

No bully

sevoro

I was a bar tender during university and I must admit I developed a poor general opinion of Australians.

2. They would say "Yeah aye im from *insert some town name* thats in Australia.....*looks at you expecting you to be impressed*(overheard this a pick up line that only worked on fat English ladies)
3. Their women are like men in how they act, generally overweight and not very feminine at all but thats the same for English ladies also

But i was also told by quite a few auzzies and New Zelanders that Australians on vacation are dickheads.

I dont hate Australians but if I ever owned a bar/hostel i would prefer not to have them come in

No bully
I must ask, which state? Which uni?

"About 160 000 convicts were brought to Australia from 1788 until 1868."
I think they are in great shape now though litterally lots of the models live there.

Last edited:

nush

No bully
Never in my entire life have I ever met an Australian that wasn't sound.as.fuck. This was from a very early age where my imported kindergarten teacher from Aus took a shine to me and called me her little Kookaburra.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!

No bully
Those are bogans. We send them overseas once a year so we can have a break

Papa

Banned

No bully

Whatever do ya mean

aussieshitpiost.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom