• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
6sIu4td.gif

Welcome to the NeoGAF Anime Community thread. Conversation for all anime, old and new, is welcome. If you're uncertain what to watch just give us a shout, we're willing to help! But if you want to get started straight away why not try checking out the shows listed below and joining in on their ongoing discussion. Just remember, don’t be a crude lewd.

dLWmCaq.png

bWiiWcf.png

xfKn1pX.png

1. Fushigi na Somera-chan
Somera-chan is a magical girl with magical powers. Follow her on her magical daily life where literally anything can happen! (Magic not guaranteed).

2. Hackadoll the Animation
The Personal Entertainment AI that syncs up to you: HackaDoll! Their mission? Advance humanity in any way they can. Just a pity they’re not very good at it.

3. Haikyuu!! 2
The second series of the volleyball anime Haikyuu returns for another slam dunk! After a devastating strike out, the Karasuno team feel things just aren’t cricket at the mo, however their spirits are soon lifted when an opportunity to go to Tokyo arises.

4. Hidan no Aria AA
Akari wants to be a great Butei (special arms operatives) but is currently bottom of her class. However, with a great stroke of luck, the top butei Aria has agreed to help her. Isn’t that lovely of her?

ssQu3Yz.png

5. Lovely Muuuuuuuco!
Muco is an adorable dog whose owner is a glassblower. It’s like Garfield but cuter and funnier.

6. Kagewani
A monster of the week show. Sousuke Banba, monster scientist, aims to uncover the truth behind the mysterious appearances of these mysterious monsters in this mysterious show.

7. Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
Newest series in the long running Gundam franchise. The main characters are child soldiers that stage a rebellion against their company after getting caught up in a scheme to kill Mar's independence leader.

8. Noragami Aragoto
The second series for Noragami the main focus is on Bishamon, god of combat. Not to be mistaken for Arigato, the god of thanking.

wBCJffS.png

9. One-Punch Man
It’s easy to dismiss, hero for a hobby, Saitama as just an average guy, but behind that gormless facade lies unrivaled power. As the title suggest, it only takes one whack with his wrist to end his enemies. Hopefully this show will not just be a one hit wonder tee hee.

10. Osomatsu-san
Anime was better in the past people say. So they brought this show back from the 60s (Shouwa period) to test that theory. A skit show featuring the sextuplets of the Matsuno household and a variety of other wacky characters. Just don’t ask about the first episode…

11. Owarimonogatari
The Latest anime oddly titled chapter from the Monogatari series about Koyomi Araragi encounters with girls dealing with all manner of superantural stuff. Spooky shenanigans are abound when he meets transfer student Ougi Oshino with her pitch black eyes. Despair, oddities and the apparent explanation of what make Koyomi Araragi Koyomi Araragi (apart from just his name one assumes).

12. Shomin Sample
Amusing romp where a young lad, Kagurazaka Kimito, find himself at an all girls school for young ladies in training to act as the token commoner. Of course he's only in this position because they think he's turned on by huge muscly blokes…

lUjOKEf.png

13. Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen
Sequel to Utawarerumono which was about an amnesiac that ends up causing a rebellion in that country. Some apparently refer to it as Underwater Ray Romano. Don't ask me why.

14. Valkyrie Drive - Mermaid
When Mirei and Mamori are cornered on a battlefield, the power of true love transforms Mamori into a sword so she can protect Mirei from their attackers proving once and for all love can truly bloom on the battlefield! GAF-CHAN WARNING! LEWD!

15. Young Black Jack
Before he became the medical mastermind Black Jack, he was but simple Kuro Hazama, medical student. With a two-toned do, patchwork scars and genius skills with a surgical knife he's performing medical miracles. A hero origin story that may leave you in stitches!

16. Yuru Yuri San☆Hai!
The third outing for the Tea Ceremony clubroom squatting “Amusement Club”, a group with just one aim, find something entertaining to do. May I suggest writing OPs for anime threads to them… wait, hang on… that girl looks just like GAF-chan!

7xFap3y.png

All times are UTC+00:00 - This will be updated as more simulcasts are announced.

Monday
16:00 - High School Star Musical
KllpJQJ.png

17:30 - JK Meshi!
zICBjuj.png

17:35 - Osomatsu-san
zICBjuj.png

17:35 - Teekyuu S6
zICBjuj.png

18:05 - Yuruyuri San Hai!
zICBjuj.png

Tuesday
05:41 - Anime de Training EX
zICBjuj.png

14:00 - Hidan no Aria AA
KllpJQJ.png

17:44 - Hokuto no Ken: Ichigo Aji
zICBjuj.png

Wednesday
10:30 - Gintama
zICBjuj.png

11:00 - Tantei Team KZ Jiken Note
zICBjuj.png

14:30 - Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" To Shite Gets-sareta Ken
KllpJQJ.png

15:30 - Diabolik Lovers More,Blood
zICBjuj.png

16:00 - Dance With Devils
KllpJQJ.png

17:00 - Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru
zICBjuj.png

17:05 - Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai
zICBjuj.png

Thursday
17:31 - Lance N' Masques
zICBjuj.png

17:55 - Subete ga F ni Naru
zICBjuj.png

17:55 - Fushigi na Somera-chan
zICBjuj.png

Friday
14:30 - Ushio to Tora
zICBjuj.png

15:30 - Hacka Doll
zICBjuj.png
SufIrA6.png

15:30 - Aquarion Logos
KllpJQJ.png

15:39 - Miss Monochrome S3
zICBjuj.png

15:47 - Kagewani
zICBjuj.png

16:30 - Heavy Object
KllpJQJ.png

16:55 - K: Return of Kings
9ZAM615.png

17:05 - Noragami Aragoto
KllpJQJ.png

17:23 - Garo: Guren no Tsuki
KllpJQJ.png

18:10 Shinmai Maou no Testament: Burst
zICBjuj.png

19:40 - Soukyuu no Fafner Exodus S2
zICBjuj.png

Saturday
01:29 - Lovely Muuuuuuuco!
zICBjuj.png

01:30 - Cardfight!! Vanguard G GIRS Crisis
SufIrA6.png

05:01 - Young Black Jack
zICBjuj.png

11:00 - Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo R2
zICBjuj.png

13:00 - The Asterisk War
zICBjuj.png
SufIrA6.png

12:00 - Owari no Seraph S2
KllpJQJ.png

14:30 - Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka??
zICBjuj.png

14:30 - Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid
KllpJQJ.png

14:30 - Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
V2U24Xv.png

16:30 - Owarimonogatari
zICBjuj.png
SufIrA6.png

17:28 - Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou
KllpJQJ.png

18:58 - Haikyuu!! S2
zICBjuj.png

19:30 - Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen
zICBjuj.png

22:30 - World Trigger: Toubousha-hen
zICBjuj.png

Sunday
08:30 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans
SufIrA6.png

14:00 - Comet Lucifer
zICBjuj.png

14:27 - Komori-san wa Kotowarenai!
zICBjuj.png

14:30 - Ameiro Cocoa: Rainy Color e Youkoso!
SufIrA6.png

15:00 - Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou
SufIrA6.png

15:25 - Onsen Yousei Hakone-chan
zICBjuj.png

16:35 - One Punch Man
SufIrA6.png

22:00 - Brave Beats
zICBjuj.png

- Crunchyroll
- Funimaion
- Daisuki
- Hulu
- Viz Media

Source

GxY855n.png

[thread=1118116]Concrete Revolutio |OT| From the staff of Fullmetal Alchemist comes a new Watchmen[/thread]
[thread=1118034]Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans (G-Tekketsu) |OT| The Gundam We Saw That Day[/thread]
[thread=1119554]Owarimonogatari [OT] Araragi's got 99 problems, but the vampire ain't one.[/thread]
[thread=1119856]One Punch Man TV |OT| Just an average guy who serves as an average hero.[/thread]
[thread=1119390]Noragami Aragoto |OT| The God Nobody Knows[/thread]

j8Gt5nJ.png

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Them highlights doe.

Owarimonogatari website is promising some kind of new announcement for the series with the first episode. "End" there is just for show really.

Before anyone gets on my post, I get that the highlights section is a joke. I just think it's really, really dumb, and that it makes it harder for people to genuinely figure out what things people are actually looking forward to this season

Russ T

Banned
Sölf;180201704 said:
You guys know what day is tomorrow, right?

I'm-a be so sad when that's over.

But also I guess Fall season starts and then I'll be happy again. Hopefully. Season looks good.

Those highlights especially look amazing.

Russ T

Banned
Daisuki's and (to a lesser extent) Funimation's logos really blend in with Dark Theme. ):

I AM VERY UPSET BY THIS.

Sölf;180202122 said:
Indeed. Was definitly my favorite show from last season. And I will be really disappointed if that doesn't get a second season. :(

Absolutely one of my favorites, I think Rokka tops it, but only slightly. Overlord is just so much fun, and it's completely unapologetic about it.

*Insert every laughing GIF ever*

I would like nothing more than this assertion that this Gundam is going to suck because Mari Okada is working on it to be wrong.

I would love for this thing to air and for everybody to be like: HOLY SHIT, MARI OKADA MADE A GOOD GUNDAM ANIME. WHAT THE HELL?!?

But that probably won't happen. :(

The premise is really good. The show is doomed.

It's a freaking shame, I love the idea of the Gundam constantly getting parts as the show goes on. There's so much potential! New ways to defeat enemies, new strategies, etc.

UGH. Why couldn't they just get Urobuchi to work on this instead?!? :(

*Insert every laughing GIF ever*

It'll still be better than G-Reco.

I would like nothing more than this assertion that this Gundam is going to suck because Mari Okada is working on it to be wrong.

I would love for this thing to air and for everybody to be like: HOLY SHIT, MARI OKADA MADE A GOOD GUNDAM ANIME. WHAT THE HELL?!?

But that probably won't happen. :(
It's Gundam, the low bar for a better than the rest Gundam show is something even Okada can pass.

BluWacky

Gundam IBO please be good.

Genuinely misread this as Gundam IBS. Would be entertaining.

If I were going to watch any anime this season, it would be Everything Becomes F - The Perfect Insider. But I know I won't get around to anything, so I won't even pretend I will :(

(I'm also interested in Concrete Revolutio, but that's even less likely to get watched)

I'll keep an eye out for the OPs, though, I'll watch those on Youtube!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom