• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
Your hatred is regrettable.

sgWIpQp.png

Line_HTX

Looks like we passed the point of no return and clearly there was a stopping point.

Duckroll needs to lock us up so we can go binge crunching time for the rest of the year.

XD

Can't get worse than God Eater. Hell it doesn't have many fight scenes so anyone can adapt HA. It's just a fun SoL game.
The trick would be to figure out how to adapt Bazett's storyline without having to bother with all of the random vignettes that consist of 90% of it. I suppose there's an OVA or two in there, but not much more.

Cornbread78

What a meeting! It's good to meet with clients in person that you work with all year over the phone /email. It's also funny what a small world it is when you find out over a few beers that one of your clients also works in a completely different industry as a VA for a major unannounced game. I can't say anything specific because of rules, NDAS, legal and relationships, as well as the fact he couldn't tell me the exact name, but I'm ignorant when it comes to games *wink wink* so I knew what he was referring to.... I can't wait for the announcement next year. (My guess is at E3, peeps will be happy with the game)

Off to company holiday party now, half asleep.

Phatmac

The trick would be to figure out how to adapt Bazett's storyline without having to bother with all of the random vignettes that consist of 90% of it. I suppose there's an OVA or two in there, but not much more.
That's the problem since the SoL stuff is in stark contrast to the strange things going on in the city. It'd be an arduous task to face for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom