Avi Yemini DEPORTED, Came To Appear on Dave Rubin And Crowder

DeepEnigma

Dec 3, 2013

DEVELOPING: Avi Yemini DEPORTED from United States Ahead of Jim Jefferies Confrontation

AUSSIE Activist Avi Yemini was reportedly DETAINED and then DEPORTED from the United States ahead of confronting biased Comedy Central host Jim Jefferies.

After getting his Facebook page permanently removed by Facebook, Avi revealed that he was heading to the states to confront the fake news media and was due to appear on The Rubin Report and Louder with Crowder to name a few, to hit back at the liberal media machine that falsely tried to link him to the New Zealand terror atrocity, and falsely edited answers to questions.

Avi tweeted: “Upon arrival in Los Angeles I was DETAINED and INTERROGATED by the FBI and am currently waiting to be DEPORTED from the USA.”

“The “informant” was @ComedyCentral.”

“Full details when I get back home."

Danny Tommo also added: “Good friend & TR news reporter @OzraeliAvi being detained & then deported because he was travelling to find #FakeNews icon @jimjefferies. 😂

He asked: “What is the world coming to? 😵

“@ComedyCentral informing the @FBI like he was a dangerous terrorist, he’s more like a cuddly 🐻

In March, Politicalite revealed Avi had found his Facebook page permanently BANNED for alleged ‘Hate Speech’, following the expose of the Comedy Central host.

Facebook unpublished his page in March and sent the activist a message that said “Your page has been unpublished for using hate speech, which goes against the Facebook Community standards.”

Avi exclusively told Politicalite: “I hardly used it, but I’ve lost over 300,000 followers as this is the third page they have banned.”

“Facebook is done, Their ongoing attack on free speech is ultimately going to cost them their business.”

“This just demonstrated even more clearly why sites like TR.NEWS is so important.”

“They can kick us of their platforms, but they’ll never silence us, hopefully soon, Trump will finally stop the bias against Conservatives.”

DeepEnigma

Dec 3, 2013
You seem to post this guy a lot lately, are you secretly him or working for him :p
I'm sure many people would appreciate a condensed paragraph rather than a 12 minute video, just saying.
There is a news article in the OP. :pie_invert:

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Comedy Central getting people deported would be a hilarious statement if only it weren’t true. Fucking scary, man. Beware the Libs, my friends.

Panda1

Jan 12, 2010
You seem to post this guy a lot lately, are you secretly him or working for him :p
I'm sure many people would appreciate a condensed paragraph rather than a 12 minute video, just saying.
tim pool is the most milktoast commentator there is not one thing he says that a normal person understands, i have no idea who watches him but they must tbe the lowest informed people ever if they need to be explained everything so basically constantly. I like the dude but he never has once offered any insight or personal opinions that would cost him views - he knows his audience and if it was not for PJW he would be a nobody.

Ryujin

Dec 28, 2006
tim pool is the most milktoast commentator there is not one thing he says that a normal person understands, i have no idea who watches him but they must tbe the lowest informed people ever if they need to be explained everything so basically constantly. I like the dude but he never has once offered any insight or personal opinions that would cost him views - he knows his audience and if it was not for PJW he would be a nobody.
Tell us how you really feel! :p

No but seriously, Tim always seems fairly balanced and rational to me. He also seems to be fairly well informed and actually does investigative journalism, such as going to places like Sweden. He also seems to be reasonably honest to me, granted I don't think the guy is a saint and I'm sure he enjoys making money and being popular.

From what I know of him he is also very hard working putting out multiple videos per day and never takes a day off. Even if you don't align with him politically or dislike what he says you have to at least respect the work ethic and give credit where it's due.

Tim definitely seems to be against identity politics and offense culture which seems to stem from the grievance studies fields such as inter-sectional feminism.

In this case I'd be interested in seeing some evidence to back up your claim that he has never offered insight or opinions that would cost him views. I'm not necessarily saying that your statement is untrue, but I'd like to see some evidence as to how you are forming that opinion.

Panda1

Jan 12, 2010
Tell us how you really feel! :p

No but seriously, Tim always seems fairly balanced and rational to me. He also seems to be fairly well informed and actually does investigative journalism, such as going to places like Sweden. He also seems to be reasonably honest to me, granted I don't think the guy is a saint and I'm sure he enjoys making money and being popular.

From what I know of him he is also very hard working putting out multiple videos per day and never takes a day off. Even if you don't align with him politically or dislike what he says you have to at least respect the work ethic and give credit where it's due.

Tim definitely seems to be against identity politics and offense culture which seems to stem from the grievance studies fields such as inter-sectional feminism.

In this case I'd be interested in seeing some evidence to back up your claim that he has never offered insight or opinions that would cost him views. I'm not necessarily saying that your statement is untrue, but I'd like to see some evidence as to how you are forming that opinion.
Im not trying o knock him but as you say :'He also seems to be fairly well informed...He also seems to be reasonably honest to me' which basically should be the default central stance! the fact that he has to explicitly like Jimmy Dore just tell the truth and use logic, im not sure who his audience is that is not doing that -he would be fuck all like about 99% of current youtubers if Trump did not win.

Ryujin

Dec 28, 2006
Im not trying o knock him but as you say :'He also seems to be fairly well informed...He also seems to be reasonably honest to me' which basically should be the default central stance! the fact that he has to explicitly like Jimmy Dore just tell the truth and use logic, im not sure who his audience is that is not doing that -he would be fuck all like about 99% of current youtubers if Trump did not win.
Oh I agree that this should be the default stance, but the issue is not that Trump won in and of itself.

The issue is the reaction to this by what could generally be called "the left" and mainstream media, social media, tech giants, finance, governments etc..

The reaction has been to embrace insanity and authoritarianism while trying to smear and silence any dissenting voices. Facts no longer matter, the truth no longer matters to these people. Only that they continue gaining power over people to enact their flawed utopian ideal.

I get the sense that we are generally in agreement on these things. The fact that Tim and others both on and off Youtube are the only people talking about this is the problem and part of the reason why they are so popular as deplatforming, depersoning and censorship seem to be the norm now within the mainstream media and tech circles.

Having said that I do think that Tim actually has journalistic integrity, previously worked for mainsteam media in fact and does good research. I think that "proves his chops" so to speak as far as journalists go, at least in my mind.

I do agree that he would probably not be as popular as he is now without people being annoyed at the insane actions of the media and the left.

Last edited:

Panda1

Jan 12, 2010
Oh I agree that this should be the default stance, but the issue is not that Trump won in and of itself.

The issue is the reaction to this by what could generally be called "the left" and mainstream media, social media, tech giants, finance, governments etc..

The reaction has been to embrace insanity and authoritarianism while trying to smear and silence any dissenting voices. Facts no longer matter, the truth no longer matters to these people. Only that they continue gaining power over people to enact their flawed utopian ideal.

I get the sense that we are generally in agreement on these things. The fact that Tim and others both on and off Youtube are the only people talking about this is the problem and part of the reason why they are so popular as deplatforming, depersoning and censorship seem to be the norm now within the mainstream media and tech circles.

Having said that I do think that Tim actually has journalistic integrity, previously worked for mainsteam media in fact and does good research. I think that "proves his chops" so to speak as far as journalists go, at least in my mind.

I do agree that he would probably not be as popular as he is now without people being annoyed at the insane actions of the media and the left.
Great post, I do agree with the sentiment, Im in Europe but even here the press is a massive distortion of the truth and so I kinds understand people not digging deeper as main stream media has inbuilt trust. Take away the media though and if you discuss his taking points they are exactly what you would think - is there anything you have vehemently disagreed with him on? You can never agree with someone 100% if they are being honest, unless they are planning it.

MrTickles

Feb 22, 2018
He may have lied on his entry declaration about a previously rejected Visa. He even admits as much. Thus he was kicked out on that basis. Either he is profoundly stupid, or this may have been by design. These internet drama whores are to be taken with a grain of salt. I support most of his views, and I'm anti-censorship of the kind he has been subject to on YouTube and elsewhere. But this entire 'stunt' seems dubious given his scuffed Visa history.

He should just go to Mexico and enter the US like most migrants-illegally. Maybe turn it into a mini-documentary about how easy it is to enter the US from the south.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
pool deserves a pulitzer for the work he is doing

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
If he does it shows how terrible all other media commentators are, or the average IQ of Americans is waaaaaaay lower than most people think (and thats already low)
i'm not sure what awareness has to do with iq (political or other)

DeepEnigma

Dec 3, 2013
If he does it shows how terrible all other media commentators are, or the average IQ of Americans is waaaaaaay lower than most people think (and thats already low)
Stop paying so much attention to just his off the cuff Timcast reaction videos, and pay attention to his documentary work on Subverse, and his journalism work on his main channel.

Last edited:

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
May 24, 2007
its due to the way youtube changed their algorithms around monitization..
Tim basically had to change to 4 clips a day to compete thats why many seem to be just him reading or restating 3mins of content in a 12min video