• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

9DRui60.jpg

Retro

Thought "Oh, that's kinda tame for this thread", then I saw the cloud is a penis. I also have no idea who the character is supposed to be so maybe the "awesome" is lost on me if they're originally a little kid or something.

Thought "Oh, that's kinda tame for this thread", then I saw the cloud is a penis. I also have no idea who the character is supposed to be so maybe the "awesome" is lost on me if they're originally a little kid or something.

It's awesome because I drew it!

And no, I'm not sorry.

Retro

It's awesome because I drew it!

And no, I'm not sorry.

I... uh.. think you might want to find the actual fan art thread if you're purposely making stuff... this is the thread for the cringe-worthy stuff ("Awesome" in quotes imply sarcasm) and I dunno if that's the reaction you're seeking.

Did you mean for the cloud to look like a penis?

I... uh.. think you might want to find the actual fan art thread if you're purposely making stuff... this is the thread for the cringe-worthy stuff ("Awesome" in quotes imply sarcasm) and I dunno if that's the reaction you're seeking.

Did you mean for the cloud to look like a penis?

I still can't find the penis you're talking about.

Avixph

You guys should try searching on Google or Deviantart for "_______ the minion" but with your names replacing the blank.

Top Bottom