• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Crystal-the-Husky-sonic-fan-characters-16273708-350-466.jpg

lolololol

Sielys

The 9/11 stuff is new. Last thread there was just college rule in the background.

I was a bit worried the picture might have been posted earlier, it was just too ridiculous to not have been posted. Sorry for the repost. I'll work on finding something to redeem myself.

This guy's stuff is..."awesome" to say the least.

TYRRANUX UNIVERSE PROFILE #024; ZERO
VOICE OVER; Robin Atkin Downes
THEME SONG; We As Human; "Fly"

The tragic deaths of General Nicholas Siegfried and Odin Saddler took a massive toll on WASP's ranks, the men and women who served under the two heroes' command for years had been devastated when one of their own, Sephiroth, went rogue and killed them both when they met him in battle. On top of that, their most powerful metahuman warrior, Joseph Gravemind, abruptly disappeared possibly into an alternate universe (presumably at the hands of past associations). At the moment, in the midst of the current crisis, WASP was without a coach and a quarterback for the team......

...the robotic warrior Zero stepped up and became both coach and quarterback. Promoted to the rank of Supreme Commander of WASP, hand picked by the Hive Mind itself. Now he is the one who gets the ball rolling. He is now the very puplic identiy of WASP, always the one to tell the world exactly what kind of bullshit that WASP is currently trying to deal with.

His pressence however will take some getting use to for the puplic eye, he is afterall a machine. The original prototype of the Zantetsugan Yamamoto Optimus Neosapian android (Mark 1), a new breed of AI that can easily become the new sister race to humans if allowed. While he has developed his own "soul" he still (by choice) retains his machine-like demeanor and identity, unbiased, unprejudiced, fair and only seeking the true justice.

He now tries to keep the peace between human and metahuman not just for the sake of mankind but for the sake of all life on Earth, including the artifical like himeslf. He has some serious shoes to fill after the late General's death, but if you ask me I say he can handle it, he was literally built for the task.

BAROQUE WORKS;
:bulletblue: Biometal ZX; Transform from Mega Man Zero to Mega Man ZX and vise versa. In the red Zero form his special moves are based exclusively on using the Z-Saber while the blue ZX form he switches to using the X Buster for all the special moves.

FULL BURST MODE;
:bulletblue: Omega Armor; He transforms into a larger form known as "Omega Zero", while slower than normal his attack strength is increased.

STANDARD SUPERS;
:bulletblue: Mega Man Zero - Sougenmu; He creates a plasma hologram of himself that charges at the opponent.
:bulletblue: Mega Man ZX - Rekkouha; He slams his fist downward summoning three raining rays of light to smash downward at the opponent.

FULLBURST SUPER;
:bulletblue: Rekkouha Zwei; A single, much more powerful ray of light that shoots straight down in front of Omega.

FINAL CERTAIN;
:bulletblue: Fusion Omega; He transforms into a fusion form giving him a massive sword that is difficult to dodge, if he successfully impales the opponent he then raises them straight into the air so he can simply blast them away with his X-Buster.

Top Bottom