• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

marmoka

Banned
Max Fleischer's Strawhat Luffy. I drew this 3 months ago. I know you don't like it.

fwjvZS8.jpg

ErichWK

Anyone know where I can find that fan art of peggy hill giving birth to huey lewy and dewy?

God I feel gross for saying that out loud but I need to show my friends this exists

Am I the only one who feels that this should probably be moved out of OT Community back to the main OT section? Feels like there's way less activity since the move here, it doesn't feel like there's a real "community" here, and this thread just loses something when you don't have the unsuspecting peeps come in here thinking this was suppose to be a good fanart thread and end up being weirded out by what they find...

Am I the only one who feels that this should probably be moved out of OT Community back to the main OT section? Feels like there's way less activity since the move here, it doesn't feel like there's a real "community" here, and this thread just loses something when you don't have the unsuspecting peeps come in here thinking this was suppose to be a good fanart thread and end up being weirded out by what they find...

Sounds like most threads that get moved to community. :c

Top Bottom