• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2019

God Enel

That Cuphead run was super good !!! Incredible how these guys make the games look so easy.

I missed it? who was running? was it mexican runner? He's a great dude.

I think this GDQ is kinda missing.. Not a lot of games I enjoyed.. but I guess they can't show super mario world/Zelda/Yoshis Island every year..

silentstorm

I missed it? who was running? was it mexican runner? He's a great dude.

I think this GDQ is kinda missing.. Not a lot of games I enjoyed.. but I guess they can't show super mario world/Zelda/Yoshis Island every year..
Mexican Runner was the one yes.

Honestly i have been enjoying this GDQ a lot, it's been a great year, then again, i don't mind seeing runs of games i haven't played because i can find some cool or interesting games that way and i have already seen Mario World a lot of times and i was never that big on Zelda speedruns.

God Enel

Mexican Runner was the one yes.

Honestly i have been enjoying this GDQ a lot, it's been a great year, then again, i don't mind seeing runs of games i haven't played because i can find some cool or interesting games that way and i have already seen Mario World a lot of times and i was never that big on Zelda speedruns.

yeah mexican runner is always great to watch. I love his stream.

I'm not that big into zelda runs too, but I love watching A Link to the past. All the games I mentioned are part of my childhood so I know them.

Currently they're running Pokemon and imho it's really boring to watch them run 3.5 hours this stuff. Games >1 hour are really dragging on imho.

yeah mexican runner is always great to watch. I love his stream.

I'm not that big into zelda runs too, but I love watching A Link to the past. All the games I mentioned are part of my childhood so I know them.

Currently they're running Pokemon and imho it's really boring to watch them run 3.5 hours this stuff. Games >1 hour are really dragging on imho.
A Link to the Past is on the schedule list on the previous page. It's part of the last, along with Dark Souls III, a Mario Odyssey category, and Super Metroid. Not to mention a Mario Sunshine 1 v 1 a little before that.

Grinchy

Banned
The Home Alone 2 run was surprisingly good. The runner was funny and it was just such a strange game that wasn't overly long. It was a good watch.

And yeah that Cuphead run was sweet as well.

Last edited:

Helios

A 9 hour speedrun of Final Fantasy IX....oh my. :messenger_fearful:
latest

Guess I'll catch up with the VODs in the meantime.

Last edited:
I wanna kill the Kamilia 2 looks like one of the most insanely frustrating unfun games ever, even if it's a fan game...... Kudos to that guy for choosing to speedrun that though.

Last edited:

God Enel

I love the bloodborne runner. Have to follow him. Great guy making an entertaining run. Though the game is giving him a hard time.

Shifty

I love the bloodborne runner. Have to follow him. Great guy making an entertaining run. Though the game is giving him a hard time.
That dude was in control on every level. Super impressed at his ability to improvise confident commentary around the bad luck the game dealt him.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
The Super Mario Odyssey 500 moon run was pretty insane. 500 moons in just over 3 hours, Jesus.

For those who enjoyed the Bloodborne run, the same guy ran it last year but did all bosses, it was fantastic. Definitely watch that.

Does anyone know wtf the cute chat meme was about?
It originates from AYAYA. Which comes from a anime, that was made popular by a meme video.

So it led to "AYAYA cute chat" as a meme, and became a emote on twitch that a ton of streamers have there own version of.
th

So now people spam AYAYA emotes or say cute chat with cute emotes.

Top Bottom