• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome tweet by Joss Whedon

Panda1

Jan 12, 2010

Finally someone is speaking out against what we all know. We are in the middle of a military coup and start of the trump dictatorship. The mass killing of Jews, blacks and lgbt has been going on too long...how can we let this dictatorship last. His strict rile has made it impossible for people to protest him and speak out on the media. Journalsist too afraid to speak up..we are now exactly like Saudi Arabia.
Thank good Joss managed to get this tweet out to warn us from his secret location.

Well done Josh you are the real superhero

Aug 29, 2018
Bartow, Florida, USA
He did write a series glorifying Communist China running the entire galaxy.
I assume we're still talking about Firefly. I actually thought the idea of Chinese and Western culture being the primary influences on the future an interesting idea in a blackpilled way. In my darker thoughts I don't see a way the world doesn't eventually fall to the subjugation of the Han, though I'm sure the West will still be the villains as the Chinese slaughter their way to victory.

DESTROYA

Jan 1, 2011
USA
Democrats hijacking the term “concentration camps” for detention centers is really disgusting.
Not sure if your being sarcastic but there’s nothing awesome about that tweet when it’s 100% BS.

Last edited:

Riven326

Mar 25, 2019
United States
Imagine being that fragile. What a sensitive snowflake! Get those SJW points you rapist!
Imagine being that insane in the brain. Concentration camps. Dictatorship. No elections. These people really do live in an alternate reality. I'm starting to think they actually get off on this shit. They secretly love these fantasies.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Imagine being that insane in the brain. Concentration camps. Dictatorship. No elections. These people really do live in an alternate reality. I'm starting to think they actually get off on this shit. They secretly love these fantasies.
Of course they do. The people they vote for project it all the time. They are their PR wing.

Sacred

Aug 22, 2018

Finally someone is speaking out against what we all know. We are in the middle of a military coup and start of the trump dictatorship. The mass killing of Jews, blacks and lgbt has been going on too long...how can we let this dictatorship last. His strict rile has made it impossible for people to protest him and speak out on the media. Journalsist too afraid to speak up..we are now exactly like Saudi Arabia.
Thank good Joss managed to get this tweet out to warn us from his secret location.

Wow, you have completely left the reservation haven't you?

Go write more anti-trump fanfics and pretend that is the truth, in reality you are screaming at a ghost that isn't there, imbecile.

Last edited:

Sacred

Aug 22, 2018
Hey mods can you fix this title as well please, thanks.

Last edited:

rorepmE

Jan 20, 2019
Republic of Val Verde

Where do I enlist in the Imperial Trump Academy?

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Is firefly worth watching? Because i was planning on it. But this is a red flag if i ever saw a red flag.

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005

It's going to be an awesome 4 more years... USA USA USA!

Reactions: DocONally
Jan 25, 2018
Southeastern USA
Of course these narcissistic little shits get off on this fantasy, everyone wants to be Luke Skywalker against the evil Empire.

Patrick S.

May 4, 2013
Germany

I guess I'll have to give you the black, but the bolded rest of your statement? Receipts?

Dude, from what little I've seen of you, you seem like a lunatic instigator who needs a reality check. Isn't there any other forum better suited to you out there?

DocONally

Oct 21, 2014
I was going to watch Firefly on Netflix, but fuck that now and fuck you JW you NPC. Never really liked your style anyway.

Miku Miku

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2018
Is firefly worth watching? Because i was planning on it. But this is a red flag if i ever saw a red flag.
TV has exponentially improved over the last 10-15 years. But if you like sci-fi, it's not bad. Some likable cast members, and the whole series is pretty short.

Boss Mog

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
There should be a law where if you tweet non-sense like that you need to go to a mental institution to be evaluated. Because if you have such a distorted and delusional view of reality then you can't really be well mentally.

Boss Mog

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
So if he doesn't help her, he's a racist asshole and if he does he's a "white savior" and taking the spotlight away from her moment. You can never win... Probably best to just not play then.

It's like a videogame character creator if you're white. Don't want to create a black character -> "racist", Create a black character -> "digital blackface" -> "racist". No matter what you do you're "racist".

Reactions: CatLady

llien

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2017
Cheating on your spouse, blaming it on patriarchy is one brilliant move.

For the rest, in his life, what he sees and what he (tries to) believe are in wild contrast. So he ends up like this guy, on frequent occasions: