• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome tweet by Joss Whedon

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018

Finally someone is speaking out against what we all know. We are in the middle of a military coup and start of the trump dictatorship. The mass killing of Jews, blacks and lgbt has been going on too long...how can we let this dictatorship last. His strict rile has made it impossible for people to protest him and speak out on the media. Journalsist too afraid to speak up..we are now exactly like Saudi Arabia.
Thank good Joss managed to get this tweet out to warn us from his secret location.

Well done Josh you are the real superhero
Somebody should investigate his laptop, probably full of resetera discord channels.

• LOL
Reactions: slugbahr and Panda1

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
This tweet is going to follow that idiot around like a big smelly cloud. Do they realize how fucking unhinged they sound? It’s like they graduated from Poon Hats and screaming at the sky and entered an entire new level of cray cray.

I keep picturing Rick Moranis from Spaceballs going “Ludicrous speed, go!!!!”

Last edited:

Mahadev

Mar 5, 2007
I think Trump is a fucking horrible president on most issues but my God the Trump hysteria from these Hollywood imbeciles annoys me so much. Not only it sounds retarded but also makes legitimate criticism against Trump sound ridiculous even retroactively. Why do these privileged idiots think we care about their opinion?

Riven326

Mar 25, 2019
United States
I think Trump is a fucking horrible president on most issues but my God the Trump hysteria from these Hollywood imbeciles annoys me so much. Not only it sounds retarded but also makes legitimate criticism against Trump sound ridiculous even retroactively. Why do these privileged idiots think we care about their opinion?
I had an Asian friend that was convinced that Trump was going to start rounding up non-whites after the election. The power that these "news" corporations have over people's minds is disconcerting.

Mar 28, 2017
Sheffield, UK
mixer.com
What happens when fame and high followers get to your head.

Ascend

Jul 23, 2018
Awesomely ignorant tweet. Anyone who believes the president is actually the highest power in the US needs a reality check.

dionysus

Yaldog
May 12, 2007
Texaa
Whats interesting to me is that instead of answering any of his points, ya'll went personal straight away. Typical right wing bs.
What is there to refute? Literally none of the stuff in the tweet is happening. We should have to refute the absurd?

I'll give just one example. Trump has complied with every backwoods District Court ruling that overturned his policies. Truly the mark of a dictator.

crowbrow

Feb 28, 2019
Can you use "the patriarchy" as a defense argument at court similar to insanity plea?

"Judge, I killed them cause of patriarchy!"

Maybe it might work in California.

Reactions: slugbahr

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
The more I read that tweet, the more sure I’ve become that this lunatic was sobbing uncontrollably as he typed that embarrassing shit.

Bolivar687

Jun 13, 2014
USA
I can't watch some of these people's movies anymore without being reminded of how obsessively political they are.

#ReleasetheSnyderCut

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
So was it his idea to have the Flash lay on top of Wonder Woman in Justice League? Then when he gets caught he realises what he’s done and runs away? Cos that’s the only thing I remember from his last movie

Last edited:

wvnative

Feb 10, 2016
Sad, I really enjoy his shows (Agents of Shield is fantastic)

Why are all of these hollywood people so far left of sanity?

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
I can't watch some of these people's movies anymore without being reminded of how obsessively political they are.
That reminded me of something I saw on HBO earlier this week, they had a mini-series produced alongside BBC called Years and Years and it's the kind of story I'd expect from an RE or antifa member's head where some worst case scenarios they predicted in 2016 came to pass, Emma Thompson playing a Trump-like figure in the UK. It did give me this, though:

Reactions: Bolivar687