• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesomely awkward celebrity-fan photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

PacoDG

Darkgran said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Why did it take me so long to click on this thread?

Dear lord I am wondering the same thing, this was hidden or some shit, my cheeks are hurting from laughing :x and I'm just skipping around randomly (thank you corbore!)

Darklord said:
She's 53. She's doing alright. What do people expect after 30 years?

I guarantee, GUARANTEE you, that if she didn't do drugs in her youth, she'd look much better. I've seen women in their fifties who look ten times better than Fisher. And considering how hot she was in Jedi.....what a waste.

the androgyne said:
smukg2.jpg

FUCKING SHIT!

:lol :lol :lol

Shaneus

CJUNDERGROUND said:
I guarantee, GUARANTEE you, that if she didn't do drugs in her youth, she'd look much better. I've seen women in their fifties who look ten times better than Fisher. And considering how hot she was in Jedi.....what a waste.
She's also bipolar and has been taking drugs to combat it... so maybe it was drugs yet wasn't cocaine? I've seen people her age that haven't done drugs who look much WORSE than her anyway. News flash, that's what old people can look like.

Cohsae

This thread is just incredible.
If I have one nitpick it's that there should be more photos with Kaylee from Firefly.

CJUNDERGROUND said:

Not really, it might play a factor, but just gaining weight alone greatly ages a person.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Cohsae said:
This thread is just incredible.
If I have one nitpick it's that there should be more photos with Kaylee from Firefly.

I have one with her, but I'm looking awesome in it.

Salsa

The Chosen One said:
So...... from here....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LikzyndVj-g/SPDvFDb3s1I/AAAAAAAAkPI/q7yfN0xeYEY/s400/Luke+Perry42.jpg[/ img]

...to this...

[IMG]http://media.heavy.com/media/2010/09/fan-16.jpg[/ IMG]

It's never good to peak too early.[/QUOTE]

He's aged well though

Androgyne can't stop, cuz he won't stop. Unh-unh.

Even if you do run out of steam, you've contributed more than enough greatness to this thread.

Take a bow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom